Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Kidskid1 (kid),USA pronunciation n., v., kid•ded, kid•ding, adj.
- a child or young person.
- (used as a familiar form of address.)
- a young goat.
- leather made from the skin of a kid or goat, used in making shoes and gloves.
- a glove made from this leather.
- (of a goat) to give birth to (young).
- made of kidskin.
- younger: his kid sister.
Pinkpink1 (pingk),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est.
- a color varying from light crimson to pale reddish purple.
- any of several plants of the genus Dianthus, as the clove pink or carnation. Cf. pink family.
- the flower of such a plant;
- the highest form or degree;
prime: a runner in the pink of condition.
- (often cap.) Also, pinko. Slang (disparaging). a person with left-wing, but not extreme, political opinions.
- [Business Informal.]a carbon copy, as of a sales slip or invoice, made on pink tissue paper.
- [Fox Hunting.]See pink coat.
- pinkish-tan gabardine trousers formerly worn by military officers as part of the dress uniform.
- the scarlet color of hunting pinks.
- of the color pink: pink marble.
- [Slang](disparaging). holding, or regarded as holding, mildly leftist views, esp. in politics.
- tickled pink. See tickle (def. 8).
Howdy , this post is about Ikea Desk Kids #1 Kids' Desks: Pink Micke. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 582 x 776. This attachment's file size is only 67 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: Ikea Desk Kids.
How do I select the right Ikea Desk Kids? Once we understand, the purpose of the desk will support the characteristics of the home kitchen. The lifetime of the stand isn't only helpful as an effect about your kitchen created's design, but additionally a mix of cuisine. As a result of significant kitchen counter content at this time, select the right claim your foresight in analyzing negatives and the good qualities.
Ultimately, the kitchen desk might be claimed good-quality if it has a strong construction, resilient, lovely, spot resistant, easy to clean, temperature resistant, and simple maintenance. But needless to say none of the components that help all the faculties that are above. Therefore, you have to conform in the kitchen, where the elements that should be outlined to the situations.