Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Monkeymon•key (mung′kē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -keys, v., -keyed, -key•ing.
- any mammal of the order Primates, including the guenons, macaques, langurs, and capuchins, but excluding humans, the anthropoid apes, and, usually, the tarsier and prosimians. Cf. New World monkey, Old World monkey.
- the fur of certain species of such long-haired animals.
- a person likened to such an animal, as a mischievous, agile child or a mimic.
- a dance, deriving from the twist, in which the partners move their hands as if climbing a pole and jerk their heads back and forth.
- an addiction to narcotics.
- any of various mechanical devices, as the ram of a pile driver.
- [Coal Mining.]a small passageway or opening.
- the sum of 500 pounds.
- [Australian Informal.]a sheep.
- a monkey on one's back:
- an addiction to a drug or drugs;
- an enduring and often vexing habit or urge.
- a burdensome problem, situation, or responsibility;
personal affliction or hindrance.
- make a monkey out of, to cause to appear ridiculous;
make a fool of. Also, make a monkey of.
- to play or trifle idly;
fool (often fol. by around or with).
- to imitate;
- to mock.
LEDled (led),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of lead 1.
light-emitting diode: a semiconductor diode that emits light when conducting current and is used in electronic equipment, esp. for displaying readings on digital watches, calculators, etc.
Hello there, this post is about Light Monkey 12W LED Sidemount Edition (awesome Light Monkey #7). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 814 x 641. This attachment's file size is only 46 KB. Wether You desired to save This post to Your computer, you can Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Light Monkey.
Besides Light Monkey, decorative mattress cushions will also be a good merchandise to decorate your house. Here are on choosing a bed cushions that are proper, several tips. Seek for creativity. Browse around the room you're to determine decor items' design correctly. Choose a coloring layout that suits the design of your residence, whether it is derived from the design of inside the rug, plus a couch. You also can, customize it with one style in furniture while in the area.
Discover more tips that are good. Wonderful ideas you can get with a pillowcase customize the look you intend to choose with all the overall design of the space. Choose the form of decorative pillowcases, have a lot of color combinations, and ornaments if you like to show standard styles. Using a range of natural or brilliant colors, pick a simpler design for a more modern style.
Mixture and fit. You'll want the bravery to show hues that combination more different to exhibit the design more exclusive decor products. Try complement and to mix on each pillowcase to offer a far more packed but nonetheless in tranquility, for instance, having a choice of bright shade mixtures, colour basic or light colors over a unique shade.
You are able to show cushion family area that is not just gorgeous, but in addition comfy to use together with the selection of the Light Monkey 12W LED Sidemount Edition (awesome Light Monkey #7) watched various criteria. Make sure you complete the living room with a pillow additional quality design things such as attractive lamps, painting, to carpets that will increase the wonder of the area that is whole can be a spot berakitivitas your total household and you.