CapitolCap•i•tol (kap′i tl),USA pronunciation n.
- the building in Washington, D.C., used by the Congress of the U.S. for its sessions.
- (often l.c.) a building occupied by a state legislature.
- the ancient temple of Jupiter at Rome, on the Capitoline.
- the Capitoline.
Bikebike1 (bīk),USA pronunciation n., v., biked, bik•ing.
- a bicycle.
- a motorbike.
- a motorcycle.
- [Harness Racing.]a sulky with tires like those of a bicycle.
- get off one's bike, [Australian Informal.]to lose control of oneself or become angry.
- to ride a bike: I bike to work.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Hi peoples, this picture is about Capitol Bike Rack ( Bikes Racks Nice Look #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1056 x 704. It's file size is only 140 KB. If You desired to download This image to Your PC, you can Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at here: Bikes Racks.
Capitol Bike Rack ( Bikes Racks Nice Look #5) about the deck of the home will make your residence star that is minimalist so the style of the terrace should be ideal, looks classy and luxurious. This luxury looks more wonderful to appear in the outside and may also supply to be on the front porch comfy minimalism, the feeling.
All of that may be noticed by choosing the right flooring in terms of colors and motifs. Colors are normal and bright the most used decision today, shade time, because these colors can provide magnificent atmosphere and an appropriate setting neat of beauty.
Among the pieces that make a comfortable household noticed by the eye, felt excellent and magnificent residence is Capitol Bike Rack ( Bikes Racks Nice Look #5). Together with appropriate laying of ceramic flooring and the collection, the rooms were mundane can be changed in to a room that seems spacious and lavish.