Domaindo•main (dō mān′),USA pronunciation n.
- a field of action, thought, influence, etc.: the domain of science.
- the territory governed by a single ruler or government;
- a realm or range of personal knowledge, responsibility, etc.
- a region characterized by a specific feature, type of growth or wildlife, etc.: We entered the domain of the pine trees.
- land to which there is superior title and absolute ownership.
- the set of values assigned to the independent variables of a function.
- region (def. 11a).
- [Physics.]one of many regions of magnetic polarity within a ferromagnetic body, each consisting of a number of atoms having a common polarity, and collectively determining the magnetic properties of the body by their arrangement.
- a connected region with uniform polarization in a twinned ferroelectric crystal.
Interiorsin•te•ri•or (in tēr′ē ər),USA pronunciation adj.
- being within; inside of anything;
further toward a center: the interior rooms of a house.
- of or pertaining to that which is within;
inside: an interior view.
- situated well inland from the coast or border: the interior towns of a country.
- of or pertaining to the inland.
- domestic: interior trade.
- private or hidden;
inner: interior negotiations of the council.
- pertaining to the mind or soul;
mental or spiritual: the interior life.
- the internal or inner part;
- the inside part of a building, considered as a whole from the point of view of artistic design or general effect, convenience, etc.
- a single room or apartment so considered.
- a pictorial representation of the inside of a room.
- the inland parts of a region, country, etc.: the Alaskan interior.
- the domestic affairs of a country as distinguished from its foreign affairs: the Department of the Interior.
- the inner or inward nature or character of anything.
- the largest open set contained in a given set, as the points in a circle not including the boundary.
CharlestonCharles•ton (chärlz′tən, chärl′stən),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport in SE South Carolina. 69,510.
- a city in and the capital of West Virginia, in the W part. 63,968.
- a city in E central Illinois. 19,355.
Charles•ton (chärlz′tən, chärl′stən),USA pronunciation n.
- a vigorous, rhythmic ballroom dance popular in the 1920s.
- to dance the Charleston.
South Carolina (approved esp. for use with zip code).
Sc, [Symbol, Chem.]
Hi peoples, this post is about Domain Interiors #4 Charleston SC. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 920 x 613. This photo's file size is just 102 KB. If You want to download This image to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the following image or read more at here: Domain Interiors.
But grey is just a simple color that tends nevertheless easy to match with additional colors more contrast. So the shade Domain Interiors #4 Charleston SC that is selected would work for folks who need to employ natural hues like less, although white. You should contemplate these ideas and factors in selecting color mixtures, to obtain the mixture right coloring coloring. Select a colour to paint the walls a vibrant shade combinations of grey.
The vibrant shades are meant listed here is not so impressive vivid coloring, because the feeling will be truly created by the color mix of Domain Interiors #4 Charleston SC with shades that are dazzling tacky. Select colors which might be soft or comfortable although vibrant. For example, light blue, lawn green, pink, and others. Nevertheless you should select the suitable combo even though the combination with other shades which can be happier or prohibited.