Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Medicinemed•i•cine (med′ə sin or, esp. Brit., med′sən),USA pronunciation n., v., -cined, -cin•ing.
- any substance or substances used in treating disease or illness;
- the art or science of restoring or preserving health or due physical condition, as by means of drugs, surgical operations or appliances, or manipulations: often divided into medicine proper, surgery, and obstetrics.
- the art or science of treating disease with drugs or curative substances, as distinguished from surgery and obstetrics.
- the medical profession.
- (among North American Indians) any object or practice regarded as having magical powers.
- give someone a dose or taste of his or her own medicine, to repay or punish a person for an injury by use of the offender's own methods.
- take one's medicine, to undergo or accept punishment, esp. deserved punishment: He took his medicine like a man.
- to administer medicine to.
Shelfshelf (shelf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. shelves (shelvz).USA pronunciation
- a thin slab of wood, metal, etc., fixed horizontally to a wall or in a frame, for supporting objects.
- the contents of this: a shelf of books.
- a surface or projection resembling this;
- [Physical Geog.]
- a sandbank or submerged extent of rock in the sea or river.
- the bedrock underlying an alluvial deposit or the like.
- See continental shelf.
- [Archery.]the upper part of the bow hand, on which the arrow rests.
- off the shelf, readily available from merchandise in stock: Any of those parts can be purchased off the shelf.
- on the shelf, [Informal.]
- put aside temporarily;
- without prospects of marriage, as after having broken an engagement.
Examex•am (ig zam′),USA pronunciation n. [Informal.]
- an examination, as in school.
Reviewre•view (ri vyo̅o̅′),USA pronunciation n.
- a critical article or report, as in a periodical, on a book, play, recital, or the like;
- the process of going over a subject again in study or recitation in order to fix it in the memory or summarize the facts.
- an exercise designed or intended for study of this kind.
- a general survey of something, esp. in words;
a report or account of something.
- an inspection or examination by viewing, esp. a formal inspection of any military or naval force, parade, or the like.
- a periodical publication containing articles on current events or affairs, books, art, etc.: a literary review.
- a judicial reexamination, as by a higher court, of the decision or proceedings in a case.
- a second or repeated view of something.
- a viewing of the past;
contemplation or consideration of past events, circumstances, or facts.
- [Bridge.]a recapitulation of the bids made by all players.
- to go over (lessons, studies, work, etc.) in review.
- to view, look at, or look over again.
- to inspect, esp. formally or officially: to review the troops.
- to survey mentally;
take a survey of: to review the situation.
- to discuss (a book, play, etc.) in a critical review;
write a critical report upon.
- to look back upon;
- to present a survey of in speech or writing.
- to reexamine judicially: a decision to review the case.
- [Bridge.]to repeat and summarize (all bids made by the players).
- to write reviews;
review books, movies, etc., as for a newspaper or periodical: He reviews for some small-town newspaper.
Hello , this blog post is about Lovely Family Medicine Shelf Exam Review #3 SlideShare. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 619 x 801. It's file size is just 49 KB. If You want to save This picture to Your computer, you should Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Family Medicine Shelf Exam Review.
When the wooden floor is currently increasingly popular Lovely Family Medicine Shelf Exam Review #3 SlideShare can not be refused, also has become a development within the field of home design. Type and various types are progressively currently mushrooming in the market. This involves you to uniquely select what kind of timber surfaces are of good quality. But unfortunately nearly all of you are still in choosing a natural wood ground with the replica, baffled.
Apparent from your following inquiries that often occur from people about the wooden floor. In the prior post we can uncover before deciding to select a floor for that family and wooden floors healthful, is highly recommended beforehand unidentified spot using wooden floor.
This sort of material isn't resistant to humidity. Where the top of layer resembles timber concept created from a form of plastic this kind of lumber is actually a clone of the original wooden surfaces. Because it is made of plastic material so as greater damage resistance. But if you desire a comfortable environment with organic motifs based on the Lovely Family Medicine Shelf Exam Review #3 SlideShare that is original Ground is obviously not a good choice.
The advantages of manufactured wood floor is frequently called manufactured parquet is in the process are made in a way that the most popular issues that frequently arise in solid wood for example devaluation and bending doesn't occur, how a technology technique coating where the layers of wood fitted with wheat direction contrary together sheets, the very best level consists of venner (layers of timber)
This type's features are natural and legitimate. Color correction can be achieved by way of a means of varnish. Nevertheless, this sort of timber flooring cost supply comparatively large as it is made of wood pieces. The installment takes a time that is long and usually trigger chemical scents from finishing.
Floor products are authentic wooden surfaces since a lot of lumber flooring products on the market are not all-wood. Here we identify three forms of wood flooring products viewed in the product as a thought while in the collection. Listed below are on picking a normal timber surfaces: Lovely Family Medicine Shelf Exam Review #3 SlideShare including blankets of panel of a particular size three tips.