Hunterhunt•er (hun′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who hunts game or other wild animals for food or in sport.
- a person who searches for or seeks something: a fortune hunter.
- a horse specially trained for quietness, stamina, and jumping ability in hunting.
- an animal, as a dog, trained to hunt game.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Orion.
- Also called hunting watch. a watch with a hunting case.
- See hunter green.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Hi , this attachment is about Hunter Fan 54\ (awesome Ceiling Fans With Lights And Remote #5). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 960 x 960. This picture's file size is only 65 KB. If You ought to download This blog post to Your computer, you may Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Ceiling Fans With Lights And Remote.
One of the ideas as you are able to employ to include lighting for Hunter Fan 54\ (awesome Ceiling Fans With Lights And Remote #5) is currently using solar hoses that reflect lighting into your home, through the pipe and from your roof. Specifically beneficial while in the place of the home for storage or you have a basement or additional ground above your kitchen. In this way, the lighting proceeding straight into the area place, so that your room is going to be filled with natural lighting and also the environment turns into busy places.
If you accessories and like the setting of the cozy home having a great natural lighting this Hunter Fan 54\ (awesome Ceiling Fans With Lights And Remote #5) with likely a good idea for you personally. Develop you enjoy our design ideas in this website.
Another approach you could be able to include is always to make primary experience of the wall of the home. The light that is in the room that is next will flow another place. You can even change and add some black furnitures with additional furnitures that may replicate light. Furthermore, home equipment's design will be the key.