Alteral•ter (ôl′tər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to make different in some particular, as size, style, course, or the like;
modify: to alter a coat; to alter a will; to alter course.
- to castrate or spay.
- to change;
become different or modified.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Dropdrop (drop),USA pronunciation n., v., dropped or dropt, drop•ping.
- a small quantity of liquid that falls or is produced in a more or less spherical mass;
a liquid globule.
- the quantity of liquid contained in such a globule.
- a very small quantity of liquid: I'll have a little more tea, just a drop.
- a minute quantity of anything: not even a drop of mercy.
- Usually, drops.
- liquid medicine given in a dose or form of globules from a medicine dropper.
- a solution for dilating the pupils of the eyes, administered to the eyes in globules by a medicine dropper.
- a limited amount of an alcoholic beverage: He occasionally takes a drop after dinner.
- an act or instance of dropping;
- the distance or depth to which anything drops: a ten-foot drop to the ground.
- a steep slope: a short drop to the lake.
- a decline in amount, degree, quality, value, etc.: a drop in prices.
- a small, usually spherical, piece of candy;
lozenge: a lemon drop.
- a central depository where items are left or transmitted: a mail drop.
- a predesignated place where secret letters or packages can be left to be picked up by another person without attracting attention, as in espionage or drug dealing.
- something resembling or likened to a liquid globule, as certain ornaments, a spherical earring, etc.
- a pendant.
- a descent by parachute.
- an instance of dropping supplies by parachute or an amount of supplies so dropped.
- something that drops or is used for dropping.
- a group of persons dropped by parachute, as the personnel dropped by parachute during one military action.
- See drop curtain.
- See drop scene.
- See trap door.
- a gallows.
- a slit or opening into which something can be dropped, as in a mailbox.
- (in a casino) the income from the sale of chips.
- a small flag, usually of enameled metal, that gives a visual signal in an annunciator.
- an applied ornament resembling a pendant.
- gutta (def. 2).
- the vertical dimension amidships of any sail that is bent to a standing yard. Cf. hoist (def. 7a).
- Also called drop panel. (in reinforced-concrete-slab construction) a thickened portion of the ceiling around a column head.
- [Horol.]the free motion of an escape wheel between successive checks by the pallet.
- the newborn young of an animal.
- at the drop of a hat, at the slightest provocation or without delay: He's ready to fight at the drop of a hat.
- drop in the bucket. See bucket (def. 9).
- get or have the drop on:
- to aim and be ready to shoot a gun at an antagonist before the other person's gun can be drawn.
- to get or have at a disadvantage.
- to fall in globules or small portions, as water or other liquid: Rain drops from the clouds.
- to fall vertically;
have an abrupt descent.
- to sink or fall to the ground, floor, or bottom as if inanimate.
- to fall lower in condition, degree, value, etc.;
diminish or lessen;
sink: The prices dropped sharply.
- to come to an end;
lapse: There the matter dropped.
- to fall or move to a position that is lower, farther back, inferior, etc.: to drop back in line; to drop to the rear.
- to withdraw;
quit (often fol. by out or from): to drop out of a race; to drop from a game.
- to pass or enter without effort into some condition, activity, or the like: to drop into sleep; to drop into a habit.
- to make an unexpected or unannounced stop at a place;
pay an informal visit or call (usually fol. by in, by, or over): Since we're in the neighborhood, why don't we drop in at my brother's?
- to cease to appear or be seen;
vanish: to drop from sight or notice.
- to fall wounded, dead, etc.: A thousand men dropped in the battle.
- to squat or crouch, as a dog at the sight of game.
- to move gently, as with the tide or a light wind (usually fol. by down).
- to ingest an illicit drug orally;
- to let fall in drops or small portions: to drop lemon juice into tea.
- to let or cause to fall.
- to cause or allow to sink to a lower position.
- to cause to decrease in value, amount, quality, etc.;
- to utter or express casually or incidentally: to drop a hint.
- to write and send: Drop me a note.
- to bring to the ground by a blow or shot.
- to set down or unload, as from a ship, car, etc. (often fol. by off ): Drop me at the corner.
- to omit (a letter or syllable) in pronunciation or writing: He dropped his h's.
- to lower (the voice) in pitch or loudness.
- to cease to keep up or have to do with: I dropped the subject. Will you drop your old friends if you win the lottery?
- to cease to employ, admit as a member, or include, as on a list;
dismiss: to drop an accountant from the payroll; to drop three members of the club who have not paid their dues.
- to withdraw or cease to pursue: The police dropped the charges against the suspect.
- to throw, shoot, hit, kick, or roll (a ball, puck, etc.) through or into a basket, hole, or other goal: He dropped the ball through the basket for two points.
- to lose (a game or contest): They dropped two games in a row and were eliminated from the tournament.
- to drop-kick (a ball).
- to score with a drop kick.
- (of animals) to give birth to: The cat dropped a litter of six kittens.
- to parachute (persons, supplies, etc.): The Marines dropped 300 combat troops into the jungle battlefield.
- to lengthen by lowering or letting out: to drop the hem of a skirt.
- to lower (the wheels) into position for landing an airplane.
- to take (esp. an illicit drug) by swallowing;
ingest: to drop LSD.
- to pass out of sight of;
- [Cookery.]to poach (an egg).
- drop behind, to fall short of the required pace or progress: Her long illness caused her to drop behind the rest of the class.
- drop dead, (used as an expression of contempt, disgust, impatience, etc.): If that's the way you feel about it, drop dead!
- drop off:
- to fall asleep.
- to decrease;
decline: Sales have dropped off drastically.
- drop out:
- to withdraw from being a member or participant: to drop out of a club; to drop out of society and become a wanderer.
- to stop attending school or college.
Indexin•dex (in′deks),USA pronunciation n., pl. -dex•es, -di•ces (-də sēz′),USA pronunciation v.
- (in a nonfiction book, monograph, etc.) a more or less detailed alphabetical listing of names, places, and topics along with the numbers of the pages on which they are mentioned or discussed, usually included in or constituting the back matter.
- a sequential arrangement of material, esp. in alphabetical or numerical order.
- something used or serving to point out;
a sign, token, or indication: a true index of his character.
- something that directs attention to some fact, condition, etc.;
a guiding principle.
- a pointer or indicator in a scientific instrument.
- a piece of wood, metal, or the like, serving as a pointer or indicator.
- a value that identifies and is used to locate a particular element within a data array or table.
- a reference table that contains the keys or references needed to address data items.
- Also called fist, hand. [Print.]a sign in the shape of a hand with extended index finger, used to point out a particular note, paragraph, etc.
- a light, smooth cardboard stock.
- the forefinger.
- a number or formula expressing some property, ratio, etc., of something indicated: index of growth; index of intelligence.
- [Statistics.]See index number.
- See price index.
- an exponent.
- the integer n in a radical &noverradic;
defining the n- th root: &3overfullradicover;
is a radical having index three.
- a subscript or superscript indicating the position of an object in a series of similar objects, as the subscripts 1, 2, and 3 in the series x1, x2, x3.
- See winding number.
- [Horol.]a leverlike regulator for a hairspring.
- (cap.) [Rom. Cath. Ch.]
- See Index Librorum Prohibitorum.
- See Index Expurgatorius.
- (usually cap.) any list of forbidden or otherwise restricted material deemed morally or politically harmful by authorities: an Index of disapproved books relating to Communism.
- [Optics.]See index of refraction.
- a table of contents.
- a preface or prologue.
- to provide with an index, as a book.
- to enter in an index, as a name or topic.
- to serve to indicate: warm breezes indexing the approach of spring.
- to place (a book) on an official list as politically or morally harmful: The commissar insisted on indexing the book.
- to rotate (work) on a milling machine in order to repeat the milling operation at a new position.
- to adjust (wages, taxes, etc.) automatically according to changes in the cost-of-living level or another economic indicator, esp. to offset inflation.
Texttext (tekst),USA pronunciation n.
- the main body of matter in a manuscript, book, newspaper, etc., as distinguished from notes, appendixes, headings, illustrations, etc.
- the original words of an author or speaker, as opposed to a translation, paraphrase, commentary, or the like: The newspaper published the whole text of the speech.
- the actual wording of anything written or printed: You have not kept to the text of my remarks.
- any of the various forms in which a writing exists: The text is a medieval transcription.
- the wording adopted by an editor as representing the original words of an author: the authoritative text of Catullus.
- any theme or topic;
- the words of a song or the like.
- a textbook.
- a short passage of Scripture, esp. one chosen in proof of a doctrine or as the subject of a sermon: The text he chose was theSermon on the Mount.
- the letter of the Holy Scripture, or the Scriptures themselves.
- See black letter.
- type, as distinguished from illustrations, margins, etc.
- a unit of connected speech or writing, esp. composed of more than one sentence, that forms a cohesive whole.
- anything considered to be a subject for analysis by or as if by methods of literary criticism.
Hello guys, this photo is about Attractive Alter Table Drop Index #7 Alt Text. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1880 x 845. It's file size is only 162 KB. If You want to save This post to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the image below or read more at here: Alter Table Drop Index.
When Attractive Alter Table Drop Index #7 Alt Text which might be prone to mold there are many colour available that have mildew ides. Nonetheless, often, coloring made especially for the toilet is adequate. Ensure the region around the threshold or wall that is typically covered by the equipment ought to be tightly closed in order never to peel. Remember, it is better to prevent the problem's cause than to cover it. Some opportunities, such as across the pipe, are more likely to trigger troubles intime. They should immediately do caulking to prevent damage later. Baseboard is another place that tends to crash coloring.
Wait several days for your new Alter Table Drop Index to become governed carefully, before using the shower or tub. And to decrease damage's danger, always be certain keep the doorway available when the bathroom isn't being used, and to use the ventilator.
Be sure cracking paint and the blobs neglect to eliminate properly. Sand all areas to supply a basis that is good for implementing coloring. After priming, join should really be reclaimed before the coat that was last.