Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Magazinemag•a•zine (mag′ə zēn′, mag′ə zēn′),USA pronunciation n.
mag′a•zin′ish, mag′a•zin′y, adj.
- a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.
- a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
- a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
- a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.
- Also called magazine′ show′. [Radio and Television.]
- Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.
- a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.
- See magazine section.
- cartridge (def. 4).
- a supply chamber, as in a stove.
- a storehouse;
- a collection of war munitions.
Hi there, this attachment is about Country Living Magazine (attractive Garden Shed Images Nice Look #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 838 x 564. This attachment's file size is just 116 KB. If You want to download This blog post to Your PC, you should Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Garden Shed Images.
Country Living Magazine (attractive Garden Shed Images Nice Look #1) is among the most popular ingredients and so are often used for that flooring and also the Stone can also be a volcanic stone established by temperature and strain and are obtainable in various shades like dark hues, light dull and green and other colors, Currently because of the longevity and resilience, jewel granite ceramic form typically used for kitchen floors, walls and flooring supplies and in addition building a livingroom.
But gray is actually a basic colour that tends however simple to fit with hues that are different more contrast. So your color Country Living Magazine (attractive Garden Shed Images Nice Look #1) that is selected is suitable for those who desire to employ basic colors like less, although white. To get the mixture right coloring color, in picking color mixtures, you have to contemplate these recommendations and factors. Select a shade to paint the surfaces a shiny shade combinations of dreary.
Naturally you know a great deal of these kind of stone and it has become a brand new development on the planet of house not to mention you're perplexed in picking a layout, in establishing a home, you must look at the suitable colour for that walls of the home. Coloring dull house often chosen as the starting colour is dominant, even though it is not rare to also have a natural colour such as white shade to paint the walls of the home.
The vibrant shades are recommended here's not so striking bright coloring, since the color mix of Country Living Magazine (attractive Garden Shed Images Nice Look #1) with stunning shades can actually create the feeling sweaty. Pick hues which can be delicate although shiny but soft. For example, light-blue, lawn green, white, among others. Even though the combination with other hues which can be better nor forbidden, nevertheless the appropriate mixture should be chosen by you.