Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Bringerbring (bring),USA pronunciation v.t., brought, bring•ing.
- to carry, convey, conduct, or cause (someone or something) to come with, to, or toward the speaker: Bring the suitcase to my house. He brought his brother to my office.
- to cause to come to or toward oneself;
attract: Her scream brought the police. He brought honor to his family by his heroism.
- to cause to occur or exist: The medication brought instant relief.
- to cause to come into a particular position, state, or effect: to bring the car to a stop.
- to cause to appear or occur in the mind;
evoke or recall: The letter brought her memories of youth.
- to persuade, convince, compel, or induce: She couldn't bring herself to sell the painting.
- to sell for;
fetch: These lamps will bring a good price.
- to commence: to bring an action for damages.
- bring about, to accomplish;
cause: Land reform brought about a great change in the lives of the common people.
- bring around or round:
- to convince of a belief or opinion;
persuade: I think we can bring him around to agreeing with the plan.
- to restore to consciousness, as after a faint.
- to bring as a visitor: They brought around a new employee this morning.
- bring down:
- to injure, capture, or kill: He brought down several ducks on his last hunting trip.
- to lessen;
reduce: I won't buy that lamp unless they bring down the price.
- [Slang.]to cause to be in low spirits;
depress: The bad news brought him down.
- bring forth:
- to give birth to;
bear: to bring forth a son.
- to give rise to;
introduce: to bring forth a proposal for reducing costs.
- bring forward:
- to bring to view;
- to present for consideration;
adduce: to bring forward an opinion.
- bring in:
- to yield, as profits or income: My part-time job doesn't bring in much, but I enjoy it.
- to present officially;
submit: The jury brought in its verdict.
- to cause to operate or yield: They brought in a gusher on his property.
- to present for consideration, approval, etc.;
introduce: She brought in six new members last month.
- bring off, to accomplish, carry out, or achieve (something): He brought off his speech with ease.
- bring on:
- to cause to happen or exist;
bring about: This incident will surely bring on a crisis.
- to introduce;
cause to appear: Bring on the clowns.
- bring out:
- to expose;
- to make noticeable or conspicuous in a contrast.
- to publish, as a book or play.
- to introduce officially into society: to bring out a debutante.
- bring to:
- to bring back to consciousness;
- [Naut.]to head (a vessel) close to or into the wind so as to halt.
- bring up:
- to care for during childhood;
- to introduce or mention for attention, discussion, action, or consideration.
- to vomit.
- to stop or cause to stop quickly: to bring up a car at the curb.
- [Naut.](of a vessel) to cause to halt, as by lowering an anchor or running aground;
Hello there, this image is about Superb Light Bringer #4 JRock247-Light-Bringer-RESITANCE-PV-B. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 696 x 384. This attachment's file size is only 25 KB. If You ought to download This picture to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Light Bringer.
But grey is a simple shade that seems nonetheless simple to match with additional shades more comparison. So the selected coloring Superb Light Bringer #4 JRock247-Light-Bringer-RESITANCE-PV-B works for people who need to employ basic colors like less, although white. You have to contemplate these guidelines and considerations in selecting color mixtures to obtain the mixture right coloring shade. First, pick a colour to paint the walls a shiny shade combinations of dull.
The bright shades are designed here is not too striking vivid colour, since the perception will be basically created by Superb Light Bringer #4 JRock247-Light-Bringer-RESITANCE-PV-B with impressive colors' color mixture ugly. Choose shades which can be bright. For instance, light turf green, blue, white, and others. However, you must choose the correct mixture, although the combination with different shades which can be richer nor prohibited.