Easyeas•y (ē′zē),USA pronunciation adj., eas•i•er, eas•i•est, adv., n.
- not hard or difficult;
requiring no great labor or effort: a book that is easy to read; an easy victory.
- free from pain, discomfort, worry, or care: He led an easy life.
- providing or conducive to ease or comfort;
comfortable: an easy stance; an easy relationship.
- fond of or given to ease;
easygoing: an easy disposition.
- not harsh or strict;
lenient: an easy master.
- not burdensome or oppressive: easy terms on a loan.
- not difficult to influence or overcome;
compliant: an easy prey; an easy mark.
- free from formality, constraint, or embarrassment: He has an easy manner.
- effortlessly clear and fluent: an easy style of writing.
- readily comprehended or mastered: an easy language to learn.
- not tight or constricting: an easy fit.
- not forced or hurried;
moderate: an easy pace.
- not steep;
gradual: an easy flight of stairs.
- (of a commodity) not difficult to obtain;
in plentiful supply and often weak in price.
- (of the market) not characterized by eager demand.
- (of a bilge) formed in a long curve so as to make a gradual transition between the bottom and sides of a vessel;
- (of the run of a hull) having gently curved surfaces leading from the middle body to the stern;
- in an easy manner;
comfortably: to go easy; take it easy.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter E.
Cleanclean (klēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, v.
- free from dirt;
unstained: She bathed and put on a clean dress.
- free from foreign or extraneous matter: clean sand.
- free from pollution;
pure: clean air; clean water.
- habitually free of dirt: Cats are considered clean animals.
- characterized by a fresh, wholesome quality: the clean smell of pine.
- free from all writing or marking: a clean sheet of paper.
- having few or no corrections;
easily readable: The publisher demanded clean proofs from the printer.
- free from roughness or irregularity: He made a clean cut with a razor.
- not ornate;
forceful and simple;
streamlined: a clean literary style; the clean lines of a ship.
unqualified: a clean break with tradition.
- morally pure;
honorable: to lead a clean life.
- showing good sportsmanship;
fair: a clean fighter.
- inoffensive in language or content;
- (of a document, record, etc.) bearing no marks of discreditable or unlawful conduct;
listing no offenses: a clean driver's license.
- innocent of any crime.
- not having a criminal record.
- carrying or containing no evidence of unlawful activity or intent, as controlled substances, unlicensed weapons, or contraband: The agents searched the car for drugs, but it was clean.
- not using narcotics.
- (of a nuclear weapon) producing little or no radioactive fallout.
- not radioactive.
- (of a document or financial instrument) free from qualifications or restrictions: a clean bill of lading.
- free from defects or flaws: a clean diamond.
- free from encumbrances or obstructions.
- neatly or evenly made or proportioned;
trim: a clean profile.
- made without any unanticipated difficulty or interference: The bank robbers made a clean getaway.
- [Chiefly Biblical.]having no physical or moral blemish or carrying no taboo so as to make impure according to the laws, esp. the dietary or ceremonial laws: a clean animal; clean persons.
- dexterously performed;
adroit: a clean serve in tennis.
- (of a jump over an obstacle) made without touching the obstacle.
- having no direct associations, business interests, etc., that could prejudice one's official acts or decisions: The new governor is clean because he's sold his construction business and doesn't owe political favors to anyone.
- without money or funds.
- (of wine) having a taste that is unusually refreshing and smooth.
- (of an anchorage, harbor, etc.) free of obstructions or hazards (opposed to foul).
- (of the legs of a horse) free from injury or blemish, as capped hocks, splints, or scars.
- [Foreign Exchange.](of currency floats) not influenced by exchange-rate manipulation (opposed to dirty).
- in a clean manner;
cleanly: Nobody wants to box with him because he doesn't fight clean.
- so as to be clean: This shirt will never wash clean.
quite: The sharp carving knife sliced clean through the roast. In a year, he had gone clean through his inheritance.
- clean full, [Naut.]
- (of a sail or sails) filled with wind;
- (of a sailing vessel) with all sails full of wind;
- come clean, [Slang.]to tell the truth, esp. to admit one's guilt.
- to make clean: Clean those dirty shoes.
- to remove or consume the contents of;
clear: She sat down to dinner ravenous and within five minutes had cleaned her plate.
- to dry-clean.
- to remove the entrails and other inedible parts from (poultry, fish, etc.);
- to take away or win all or almost all the money or possessions of (often fol. by out): The cards were marked and I got cleaned.
- to remove the seams from (a casting) by filing or grinding.
- [Philately.]to delete intentionally the cancellation from (a postage or revenue stamp).
- to perform or undergo a process of cleaning: This kind of fabric cleans easily. Detergents clean better than most soaps.
- to get rid of dirt, soil, etc. (often fol. by up): to spend the morning cleaning.
- clean house, to wipe out corruption, inefficiency, etc., as in an organization: It's time for the city government to clean house.
- clean out:
- to empty in order to straighten or clean.
- to use up;
exhaust: He had cleaned out his savings.
- to drive out by force.
- to empty or rid (a place) of occupants, contents, etc.: Eager customers cleaned out the store on the first day of the sale. The thief cleaned out the safe.
- [Slang.]to cause to lose all or almost all one's money or possessions.
- clean up:
- to wash or tidy up.
- to rid of undesirable persons or features: They cleaned up the local bars.
- to put an end to;
finish: to clean up yesterday's chores.
- to make a large profit: They cleaned up in the stock market.
- clean up one's act. See act (def. 10).
GuineaGuin•ea (gin′ē),USA pronunciation n.
Guin′e•an, adj., n.
- a coastal region in W Africa, extending from the Gambia River to the Gabon estuary.
- Formerly, French Guinea. an independent republic in W Africa, on the Atlantic coast. 7,405,375;
ab. 96,900 sq. mi. (251,000 sq. km). Cap.: Conakry.
- Gulf of, a part of the Atlantic Ocean that projects into the W coast of Africa and extends from the Ivory Coast to Gabon.
- (l.c.) a former money of account of the United Kingdom, equal to 21 shillings: still often used in quoting fees or prices.
- (l.c.) a gold coin of Great Britain issued from 1663 to 1813, with a nominal value of 20 shillings.
- [Slang](disparaging and offensive). a person of Italian birth or descent.
- (l.c.) [Horse Racing.]a person who does miscellaneous work in or around a horse stable.
Pigpig1 (pig),USA pronunciation n., v., pigged, pig•ging.
- a young swine of either sex, esp. a domestic hog, Sus scrofa, weighing less than 120 lb. (220 kg.)
- any wild or domestic swine.
- the flesh of swine;
- a person of piglike character, behavior, or habits, as one who is gluttonous, very fat, greedy, selfish, or filthy.
- a slatternly, sluttish woman.
- [Disparaging.]a police officer.
- [Mach.]any tool or device, as a long-handled brush or scraper, used to clear the interior of a pipe or duct.
- an oblong mass of metal that has been run while still molten into a mold of sand or the like, esp. such a mass of iron from a blast furnace.
- one of the molds for such masses of metal.
- metal in the form of such masses.
- pig iron.
- on the pig's back, [Australian Slang.]in a fortunate position.
- to mold (metal) into pigs.
- to eat (something) quickly;
gulp: He pigged three doughnuts and ran off to school.
- to bring forth pigs;
- pig it:
- to live like a pig, esp. in dirt.
- to lead a disorganized, makeshift life;
live without plan or pattern.
- pig out, [Slang.]to overindulge in eating: We pigged out on pizza last night.
Hutchhutch (huch),USA pronunciation n.
- a pen or enclosed coop for small animals: rabbit hutch.
- a chest, cupboard, bin, etc., for storage.
- any of various chestlike cabinets, raised on legs and having doors or drawers in front, sometimes with open shelves above.
- a small cottage, hut, or cabin.
- a baker's kneading trough.
Hi peoples, this attachment is about Easy Clean Guinea Pig Hutch (marvelous Large Guinea Pig Hutch #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 599 x 534. It's file size is just 82 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Large Guinea Pig Hutch.
Using the use of mirrors getting more and more common, decorating tips are increasingly crucial these days. Feel and the more showcases on the wall, the greater the look of the bathroom that provides image of the tiny place to a fuller.
Many love a common animation figures to show on their toilet walls. The usage of colors and the correct light hues can be crucial in building the design that is right. Lastly, the correct bathroom ceiling lamps and light colors' mix produce the toilet wall a terrific point to check out. No matter what your imaginative, the restroom wall can't modify the room form. Nonetheless, it is possible to educate all of your creativity to bring some lifestyle and coloring inside the bathtub knowledge.
The thought of designing a Large Guinea Pig Hutch might be transformed regularly so the bathroom happens to be a better position. It is possible to enhance your bathtub expertise together with the wall decor that is right. The usage of wall hangings shunned in the toilet as the use of moisture and water from hot-water can harm this wall decoration. The childrenis bathrooms also provide individual wall designs.