Couchcouch (kouch or, for 6, 15, ko̅o̅ch),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture for seating from two to four people, typically in the form of a bench with a back, sometimes having an armrest at one or each end, and partly or wholly upholstered and often fitted with springs, tailored cushions, skirts, etc.;
- a similar article of furniture, with a headrest at one end, on which some patients of psychiatrists or psychoanalysts lie while undergoing treatment.
- a bed or other place of rest;
any place used for repose.
- the lair of a wild beast.
- [Brewing.]the frame on which barley is spread to be malted.
- [Papermaking.]the board or felt blanket on which wet pulp is laid for drying into paper sheets.
- a primer coat or layer, as of paint.
- on the couch, [Informal.]undergoing psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment.
- to arrange or frame (words, a sentence, etc.);
put into words;
express: a simple request couched in respectful language.
- to express indirectly or obscurely: the threat couched under his polite speech.
- to lower or bend down, as the head.
- to lower (a spear, lance, etc.) to a horizontal position, as for attack.
- to put or lay down, as for rest or sleep;
cause to lie down.
- to lay or spread flat.
- [Papermaking.]to transfer (a sheet of pulp) from the wire to the couch.
- to embroider by couching.
- [Archaic.]to hide;
- to lie at rest or asleep;
- to crouch;
- to lie in ambush or in hiding;
- to lie in a heap for decomposition or fermentation, as leaves.
Collectioncol•lec•tion (kə lek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of collecting.
- something that is collected;
a group of objects or an amount of material accumulated in one location, esp. for some purpose or as a result of some process: a stamp collection; a collection of unclaimed hats in the checkroom; a collection of books on Churchill.
- the works of art constituting the holdings of an art museum: a history of the museum and of the collection.
- the gathered or exhibited works of a single painter, sculptor, etc.: an excellent Picasso collection.
- collections, the various holdings of an art museum organized by category, as painting, sculpture, works on paper, photography, or film: the director of the collections.
- the clothes or other items produced by a designer, esp. for a seasonal line: the spring collection.
- a sum of money collected, esp. for charity or church use.
- [Manège.]act of bringing or coming into a collected attitude.
Hi guys, this photo is about Charming Leathercraft Couch #3 Corey Damen Jenkins Collection .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 779 x 287. This attachment's file size is only 47 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Leathercraft Couch.
Not mistaken to state that the Charming Leathercraft Couch #3 Corey Damen Jenkins Collection . may be the most individual locations between the spaces while in the your home. You're free to store individual items which don't desire to be observed. You will likewise free show your sensations, relax in a atmosphere that is chosen. In short, the sack is without worrying stressed others where you could do anything.
Functionally can be started in the modification space area should be healthy and relaxed, while beautifully, space will need to have a framework that is harmonious, harmonious and in melody, as well as in brand together with the character of its residents, while in bed could possibly be accomplished since the person dreams, because the equivalent of an ideal, whilst the solutions currently several alternatives and tips about selecting the ideal bed which obviously might be your balance whenever choosing a sleep.
And therefore a third of your living is spent sleeping, if you utilize 8 hours aday to rest. In that case not-too much basically, if you spend more focus on the bedroom. To apply a piece of Leathercraft Couch perfect for rooms that must satisfy with artistic and useful demands.