Missionmis•sion (mish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a group or committee of persons sent to a foreign country to conduct negotiations, establish relations, provide scientific and technical assistance, or the like.
- the business with which such a group is charged.
- a permanent diplomatic establishment abroad;
- an operational task, usually assigned by a higher headquarters: a mission to bomb the bridge.
- an operation designed to carry out the goals of a specific program: a space mission.
- a group of persons sent by a church to carry on religious work, esp. evangelization in foreign lands, and often to establish schools, hospitals, etc.
- an establishment of missionaries in a foreign land;
a missionary church or station.
- a similar establishment in any region.
- the district assigned to a missionary.
- missionary duty or work.
- an organization for carrying on missionary work.
- Also called rescue mission. a shelter operated by a church or other organization offering food, lodging, and other assistance to needy persons.
- missions, organized missionary work or activities in any country or region.
- a church or a region dependent on a larger church or denomination.
- a series of special religious services for increasing religious devotion and converting unbelievers: to preach a mission.
- an assigned or self-imposed duty or task;
- a sending or being sent for some duty or purpose.
- those sent.
- of or pertaining to a mission.
- (usually cap.) noting or pertaining to a style of American furniture of the early 20th century, created in supposed imitation of the furnishings of the Spanish missions of California and characterized by the use of dark, stained wood, by heaviness, and by extreme plainness. Also called foreign mission (for defs. 3, 6).
Studiostu•di•o (sto̅o̅′dē ō′, styo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -di•os.
- the workroom or atelier of an artist, as a painter or sculptor.
- a room or place for instruction or experimentation in one of the performing arts: a dance studio.
- a room or set of rooms specially equipped for broadcasting radio or television programs, making phonograph records, filming motion pictures, etc.
- all the buildings and adjacent land required or used by a company engaged in the production of motion pictures.
- See studio apartment.
Howdy guys, this blog post is about Mission Studio (delightful Lamps Portland Oregon #3). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 984 x 737. This photo's file size is only 54 KB. Wether You ought to download This image to Your computer, you could Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Lamps Portland Oregon.
Several concept of home. Particularly for young households who livein metropolitan settings, the current principle not only produce the kitchen look appealing but in addition makes cooking much more easy food. The primary appointments of concept home is furnished cooking program. When the classic kitchen cannot be divided from the furnace, the modern style is extremely much attached with hightech furnishings. A number among others, gas stove, refrigerator, range, blender dispensers, machines we suggest, of the furniture.
Structuring all of this gear could be set such that it creates the setting of the cooking exercise that-much more enjoyable. Next is a separate area of the kitchen dirty and clean kitchen. Bedroom cleanliness remains the number one though it is known as a filthy kitchen. The definition of major arise because in this part is really a food-processing washing furniture at once ripe. Hence the bedroom is more prone to falter.
Rather, a speech is served like by Lamps Portland Oregon. Beverage and all food ready collected below first, after which sent to the table. Kitchen clean can also be commonly used to make simple dishes, bake bakery, for example fried eggs, boil the crackers, and juicing. Solutions once the room is also named the pantry is created in to the dining area.