Shiftshift (shift),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to put (something) aside and replace it by another or others;
change or exchange: to shift friends; to shift ideas.
- to transfer from one place, position, person, etc., to another: to shift the blame onto someone else.
- to change (gears) from one ratio or arrangement to another.
- to change in a systematic way, esp. phonetically.
- shift gears. See gear (def. 11).
- to move from one place, position, direction, etc., to another.
- to manage to get along or succeed by oneself.
- to get along by indirect methods;
use any expediency, trick, or evasion to get along or succeed: He shifted through life.
- to change gears in driving an automobile.
- to undergo a systematic, esp. phonetic, change.
- to press a shift key, as on a typewriter keyboard.
- [Archaic.]to change one's clothes.
- a change or transfer from one place, position, direction, person, etc., to another: a shift in the wind.
- a person's scheduled period of work, esp. the portion of the day scheduled as a day's work when a shop, service, office, or industry operates continuously during both the day and night: She prefers the morning shift.
- a group of workers scheduled to work during such a period: The night shift reported.
- [Baseball.]a notable repositioning by several fielders to the left or the right of their normal playing position, an occasional strategy against batters who usually hit the ball to the same side of the field.
- a gearshift.
- a straight, loose-fitting dress worn with or without a belt.
- a woman's chemise or slip.
- [Football.]a lateral or backward movement from one position to another, usually by two or more offensive players just before the ball is put into play.
- a dislocation of a seam or stratum;
- a change in the position of the left hand on the fingerboard in playing a stringed instrument.
- a change or system of parallel changes that affects the sound structure of a language, as the series of related changes in the English vowel system from Middle English to Modern English.
- a change in the meaning or use of a word. Cf. functional shift.
- an expedient;
- an evasion, artifice, or trick.
- change or substitution.
- [Bridge.]See shift bid.
- (in crop rotation)
- any of successive crops.
- the tract of land used.
- an act or instance of using the shift key, as on a typewriter keyboard.
Hello folks, this attachment is about Tomei Shift Knob. (ordinary 240sx Shift Knob #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 768 x 1024. This blog post's file size is just 128 KB. If You want to save This photo to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at here: 240sx Shift Knob.
For Tomei Shift Knob. (ordinary 240sx Shift Knob #4) features a green location that will usually be used as a playground spot which will be rooted with various kinds of crops which will produce a wonderful and include the home and cosmetic value together. For your newest property garden decor is regular of two pieces, particularly the house's front and back.
To create a home yard design is contemporary front, there are several interesting suggestions that one may employ, hence the park isn't just a natural region to put the flowers increase well, but also can provide a visual price that is good on the house front. Hence become an extra value towards the house with naturalness.
In which each aspect may be intriguing to possess various features and maximized therefore a lovely yard and includes a particular region, and may be used for the desires of every house. Wildlife is one part of the Tomei Shift Knob. (ordinary 240sx Shift Knob #4) that may be made to see-the whole house looks more beautiful and beautiful. Sadly, there are still many individuals who don't think too much so that the look of your home appears in the outside to become less beautiful and appealing about designing the yard.