Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Plansplan (plan),USA pronunciation n., v., planned, plan•ning.
- a scheme or method of acting, doing, proceeding, making, etc., developed in advance: battle plans.
- a design or scheme of arrangement: an elaborate plan for seating guests.
- a specific project or definite purpose: plans for the future.
- Also called plan view. a drawing made to scale to represent the top view or a horizontal section of a structure or a machine, as a floor layout of a building.
- a representation of a thing drawn on a plane, as a map or diagram: a plan of the dock area.
- (in perspective drawing) one of several planes in front of a represented object, and perpendicular to the line between the object and the eye.
- a formal program for specified benefits, needs, etc.: a pension plan.
- to arrange a method or scheme beforehand for (any work, enterprise, or proceeding): to plan a new recreation center.
- to make plans for: to plan one's vacation.
- to draw or make a diagram or layout of, as a building.
- to make plans: to plan ahead; to plan for one's retirement.
Hi guys, this picture is about Garage Plans ( Garage Floor Plans #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 970 x 751. This photo's file size is only 50 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Garage Floor Plans.
The house generally has its own figure. Similarly with the cottage are situated in the united kingdom. Don't need to transform the building's framework is toomuch, Garage Floor Plans designs compete with standard cottage.
The pad was built-in the 18th-century and is today past renovation's stage. Instead of attempting to imitate the cottage's kind, Alex Saint made a decision to assemble an additional kitchen layout that can lessen the structural change of the whole resort and maintain this house's character.
Never requested beautiful, an effect! In order to keep up with the character of the building, the custom Alex Saint of Kitchen Architecture putting a kitchen layout apart from the major building. The result? Stunning! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a bungalow, the united kingdom may be the building under consideration.