Fireplacesfire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Surreysur•rey (sûr′ē, sur′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -reys.
- a light, four-wheeled, two-seated carriage, with or without a top, for four persons.
BcBC, Scuba Diving.
- buoyancy compensator.
- British Columbia, Canada (approved for postal use).
- basso continuo.
- Also, bcc blind copy: used as a notation on the carbon copy of a letter or other document sent to a third person without the addressee's knowledge.
bills for collection.
- Bachelor of Chemistry.
- Bachelor of Commerce.
- bass clarinet.
- battery commander.
- before Christ (used in indicating dates).
- British Columbia.
5. The abbreviation b.c. "before Christ'' is always placed after a date or century:Cleopatra lived from 69 to 30 b.c.The war took place in the first century b.c.See also A.D.
- British Columbia, Canada (approved for postal use).
ChicagoChi•ca•go (shi kä′gō, -kô′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in NE Illinois, on Lake Michigan: second largest city in the U.S. 3,005,072.
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Howdy folks, this attachment is about Awesome Fireplaces Surrey Bc #3 Chicago Corner L. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1555 x 551. It's file size is just 96 KB. Wether You desired to save This picture to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Fireplaces Surrey Bc.
This table is sold with natural or metallic colour such as dreary, bright or dark. Chairs are utilized not too high and too straightforward with 3 seats' number. As the measurement is not too large, this desk is just employed for eating alone and speaking. Supplies used ie steel.
Tabletops bigger so that it may be used to place fruits, kitchen utensils for example spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs was previously trim having a spherical or rectangular thighs are slim and little in order to steer clear of the impression of rigidity within the kitchen.
The Awesome Fireplaces Surrey Bc #3 Chicago Corner L ideal for natural sort of kitchen place. This natural table has a square shape that's heavier than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) in order to produce a more natural perception. This desk combines natural shades like brown.