Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
MatsMATS (mats),USA pronunciation n.
- Military Air Transport Service.
Hello guys, this post is about WeatherTech All-Weather Floor Mats ( 2004 Ford Ranger Floor Mats #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1380 x 1035. It's file size is only 163 KB. If You decided to download This post to Your PC, you can Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the image below or read more at here: 2004 Ford Ranger Floor Mats.
Are you having problems deciding which lamps is going to be chosen for just, or your WeatherTech All-Weather Floor Mats ( 2004 Ford Ranger Floor Mats #8) the most effective lighting layout foryou? Properly, nowadays is your happy evening because we'll give you on how-to choose the excellent illumination to your bedroom, four remarkable tips! Bedside lamps are a necessity in nearly every room.
The thing that is biggest is always to choose the remedy that best fits your needs whether their place or appearance is related. It is important why the specific lighting is placed here and never there to decide.
Nevertheless, it is sometimes inadequate, so that you should consider it to contemplate exactly how many plainly illuminated areas you should have in your room. You'll be able to choose various strategies and go for perhaps or a-little wall sconce a lamp as your bedroom light.