Frozenfro•zen (frō′zən),USA pronunciation v.
- pp. of freeze.
- congealed by cold;
turned into ice.
- covered with ice, as a stream.
- injured or killed by frost or cold.
- obstructed by ice, as pipes.
- chilly or cold in manner;
unfeeling: a frozen stare.
immobilized: The child was frozen with fear.
- quick-frozen: frozen foods.
- (of food) chilled or refrigerated.
- (esp. of a drink) mixed with ice and frappéed in an electric blender.
- in a form that is not readily convertible into cash;
not liquid: frozen assets.
- not permitted to be changed or incapable of being altered;
fixed: frozen rents; frozen salaries.
- [Canasta.](of the discard pile) unable to be picked up by a player unless the player's hand contains a natural pair to match the top card of the pile. Cf. freeze (def. 26).fro′zen•ly, adv.
Birthdaybirth•day (bûrth′dā′),USA pronunciation n.
- the anniversary of a birth.
- the day of a person's birth.
- a day marking or commemorating the origin, founding, or beginning of something.
- the festivities or celebration marking such a day or anniversary.
Partypar•ty (pär′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj., v., -tied, -ty•ing.
- a social gathering, as of invited guests at a private home, for conversation, refreshments, entertainment, etc.: a cocktail party.
- a group gathered for a special purpose or task: a fishing party; a search party.
- a detachment, squad, or detail of troops assigned to perform some particular mission or service.
- a group of persons with common purposes or opinions who support one side of a dispute, question, debate, etc.
- a group of persons with common political opinions and purposes organized for gaining political influence and governmental control and for directing government policy: the Republican party; the Democratic party.
- the system of taking sides on public or political questions or the like.
- attachment or devotion to one side or faction;
partisanship: to put considerations of party first.
- one of the litigants in a legal proceeding;
a plaintiff or defendant in a suit.
- a signatory to a legal instrument.
- a person participating in or otherwise privy to a crime.
- a person or group that participates in some action, affair, plan, etc.;
participant: He was a party to the merger deal.
- the person under consideration;
a specific individual: Look at the party in the green velvet shorts.
- a person or, usually, two or more persons together patronizing a restaurant, attending a social or cultural function, etc.: The headwaiter asked how many were in our party; a party of 12 French physicists touring the labs; a party of one at the small table.
- a person participating in a telephone conversation: I have your party on the line.
- any occasion or activity likened to a social party, as specified;
session: The couple in the next apartment are having their usual dish-throwing party.
- an advantageous or pleasurable situation or combination of circumstances of some duration and often of questionable character;
period of content, license, exemption, etc.: The police broke in and suddenly the party was over for the nation's most notorious gunman.
- of or pertaining to a party or faction;
partisan: party leaders.
- of or for a social gathering: her new party dress.
- being shared by or pertaining to two or more persons or things.
- (of an escutcheon) having the field divided into a number of parts, usually two;
- to go to or give parties, esp. a series of parties.
- to enjoy oneself thoroughly and without restraint;
indulge in pleasure.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Howdy folks, this image is about Frozen Birthday Party Ideas ( Frozen Birthday Party Decoration Ideas Idea #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 664 x 811. It's file size is only 106 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Frozen Birthday Party Decoration Ideas.
The lavatory is usually smaller, when compared with additional bedrooms inside your home. They also generally have numerous facets, therefore Frozen Birthday Party Ideas ( Frozen Birthday Party Decoration Ideas Idea #2) can be very challenging. The variation between a bad job that needs to become repainted as well as a great job depends primarily to quality and the color of the colour picked for that task. The shades used affect how the bedroom is felt.
Employing hues that are dim makes the space appear darker. The room is brightened up by vivid colors, and ensure it is look greater. Water in the bathroom's total amount is much greater than in bedrooms that are additional. Here is the main reason why color is removed in correctly painted bathrooms. It should penetrate deep enough to cover the decorated exterior. This depends upon the quality of coloring applied and painting strategies.
There are many coloring available that contain ides when Frozen Birthday Party Ideas ( Frozen Birthday Party Decoration Ideas Idea #2) that are vulnerable to mold and form. However, generally, coloring created specifically for the toilet is satisfactory. Ensure the area around wall or the limit that's often included in the equipment must be tightly-closed whilst to not remove.