Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Counselorcoun•se•lor (koun′sə lər),USA pronunciation n.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] coun′sel•lor. coun′se•lor•ship′* [esp. Brit.,] coun′sel•lor•ship′, n.
- a person who counsels;
- a faculty member who advises students on personal and academic problems, career choices, and the like.
- an assistant at a children's camp, often a high-school or college student, who supervises a group of children or directs a particular activity, as nature study or a sport.
- a lawyer, esp. a trial lawyer;
- an official of an embassy or legation who ranks below an ambassador or minister.
Jobjob1 ( job),USA pronunciation n., v., jobbed, job•bing, adj.
- a piece of work, esp. a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
- a post of employment;
full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
- anything a person is expected or obliged to do;
responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
- an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
- the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
- the process or requirements, details, etc., of working: It was a tedious job.
- the execution or performance of a task: She did a good job.
- [Slang.]a theft or similar criminal action: The police caught the gang that pulled that bank job.
- a public or official act or decision carried through for the sake of improper private gain.
- an example of a specific or distinctive type: That little six-cylinder job was the best car I ever owned.
- a unit of work for a computer, generally comprising an application program or group of related programs and the data, linkages, and instructions to the operating system needed for running the programs.
- do a job on, [Slang.]
- to destroy, defeat, damage, or confound thoroughly: The thugs did a job on him--he'll be in the hospital for a month.
- to deceive, persuade, or charm glibly;
- on the job, alert;
observant: The cops were on the job and caught them red-handed.
- to work at jobs or odd pieces of work;
work by the piece.
- to do business as a jobber.
- to turn public business, planning, etc., improperly to private gain.
- to assign or give (work, a contract for work, etc.) in separate portions, as among different contractors or workers (often fol. by out): He jobbed out the contract to a number of small outfits.
- to buy in large quantities, as from wholesalers or manufacturers, and sell to dealers in smaller quantities: He jobs shoes in Ohio and Indiana.
- to get rid of or dispose of: His party jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
- to swindle or trick (someone): They jobbed him out of his property.
- to carry on (public or official business) for improper private gain.
- of or for a particular job or transaction.
- bought, sold, or handled together: He's too big a customer to buy in less than job quantities.
Descriptionde•scrip•tion (di skrip′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a statement, picture in words, or account that describes;
- the act or method of describing.
variety: dogs of every description.
- [Geom.]the act or process of describing a figure.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Ordinary Cabin Counselor Job Description #1 Counselors Popup 13696. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1344 x 1824. It's file size is only 417 KB. Wether You decided to save This photo to Your computer, you could Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Cabin Counselor Job Description.
Wood surfaces you will find so many different shades on the market in the market I'm sure an item is to complement possibly the wildest ideas designers. Though pushing on the limits of traditional-style and being imaginative is obviously pleasant inside the home design industry remains very important to follow certain guidelines and tips to avoid a number of the Ordinary Cabin Counselor Job Description #1 Counselors Popup 13696 vogue that is errors humiliating.
Under you'll find some tips that are highly effective although simple when selecting the Ordinary Cabin Counselor Job Description #1 Counselors Popup 13696 for the interior, to remember.
Dark and dark hues really are a preferred alternative for designers' studios, contemporary interiors and elegant. Dirty natural timber or standard brown color that is perfect in the event that you desire a vintage look. Colour level and daring (various shades of red: oak and ash Jatoba or stained while in the same shade) that's perfect for industrial interiors, practices along with other huge spots where the floor becomes a central section of the decoration.
Brown hot gold and crimson timber sounds will make your bedroom comfortable. White and floor that is gray is likely to make your space large. Go for pure colored wood flooring in matt finish if the power to hide a small reduction and scratches really are a must. Do not forget that the colors must match contrast and each other. A floor can't have similar colors as furniture.
The area size, consistency and color of large roofs, the walls and also the shade of the furniture must be your first thought when selecting hues for your flooring. For the remaining design to reach your goals ought to be supporting shades. The ground that is new should complement the prevailing wood floors to maintain the strength and move of the home.
Avoid using black flooring in a little area with black surfaces - it'll produce the room more thick and gloomy (see how surfaces made from black timber). Black colors bring out the warmth of decor's other elements. For surfaces and light colored floors ceilings go in suites with reduced.
There is no greater method to determine the color of the floor instead of looking at the test site in natural light while the Ordinary Cabin Counselor Job Description #1 Counselors Popup 13696 photographs and electronic area manager may give a general notion of what the ultimate consequence could be.