Chromechrome (krōm),USA pronunciation n., v., chromed, chrom•ing.
- chromium-plated or other bright metallic trim, as on an automobile.
- (of dyeing) the dichromate of potassium or sodium.
- a positive color transparency;
- (of dyeing) to subject to a bath of dichromate of potassium or sodium.
- to plate (metal) with a compound of chromium.
- to treat or tan (a hide or leather) with a chromium compound.
Ivoryi•vo•ry (ī′və rē, ī′vrē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- the hard white substance, a variety of dentin, composing the main part of the tusks of the elephant, walrus, etc.
- this substance when taken from a dead animal and used to make carvings, billiard balls, etc.
- some substance resembling this.
- an article made of this substance, as a carving or a billiard ball.
- a tusk, as of an elephant.
- dentin of any kind.
- a tooth, or the teeth.
- the keys of a piano or of a similar keyboard instrument.
- Also called vegetable ivory. the hard endosperm of the ivory nut, used for ornamental purposes, for buttons, etc.
- a creamy or yellowish white.
- a smooth paper finish produced by coating with beeswax before calendering.
- consisting or made of ivory.
- of the color ivory.
Silksilk (silk),USA pronunciation n.
- the soft, lustrous fiber obtained as a filament from the cocoon of the silkworm.
- thread made from this fiber.
- cloth made from this fiber.
- a garment of this cloth.
- a gown of such material worn distinctively by a King's or Queen's Counsel at the English bar.
- silks, the blouse and peaked cap, considered together, worn by a jockey or sulky driver in a race.
- a parachute, esp. one opened aloft.
- any fiber or filamentous matter resembling silk, as a filament produced by certain spiders, the thread of a mollusk, or the like.
- the hairlike styles on an ear of corn.
- [Brit. Informal.]
- a King's or Queen's Counsel.
- any barrister of high rank.
- hit the silk, to parachute from an aircraft;
- take silk, to become a Queen's or King's Counsel.
- made of silk.
- resembling silk;
- of or pertaining to silk.
- (of corn) to be in the course of developing silk.
Hello , this photo is about OSLO Polished Chrome & Ivory Silk Pleated Border ( Light Fittings For Low Ceilings #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 605 x 605. This image's file size is just 27 KB. If You ought to download This blog post to Your computer, you should Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Light Fittings For Low Ceilings.
Besides getting used for interesting attendees, a living room generally relax on Sunday or just you utilize to see books. A couch that has a style will help the room's general look. Nonetheless, the look has to be with the convenience supplied in line. We advise which you avoid excessively limiting convenience as a way to have the layout you want.
If your property is tiny, making the room increases being a family-room, you should consider if entertained on a regular basis whether or not the product is durable. You can view for the model as well as the layout once your preferences are met. Is sensible to choose a style that's not concentrated by era. Therefore, although the tendency transformed, guest seats seems out of date or will not produce bored.
There are many alternatives cunning layout that offers comfort as possible pick tablets. Consequently, don't accept one solution only. Again, don't need to purchase a couch for style that is good alone. To fit OSLO Polished Chrome & Ivory Silk Pleated Border ( Light Fittings For Low Ceilings #4) should be met first, you need along with the design.