Fixfix (fiks),USA pronunciation v., fixed or fixt, fix•ing, n.
- to repair;
- to put in order or in good condition;
adjust or arrrange: She fixed her hair in a bun.
- to make fast, firm, or stable.
- to place definitely and more or less permanently: to fix a circus poster to a wall.
- to settle definitely;
determine: to fix a price.
- to direct (the eyes, the attention, etc.) steadily: His eyes were fixed on the distant ship.
- to attract and hold (the eye, the attention, etc.).
- to make set or rigid.
- to put into permanent form.
- to put or place (responsibility, blame, etc.) on a person.
- to assign or refer to a definite place, time, etc.
- to provide or supply with (something needed or wanted): How are you fixed for money?
- to arrange or influence the outcome or action of, esp. privately or dishonestly: to fix a jury; to fix a game.
- to get (a meal);
prepare (food): What time shall I fix supper?
- to put in a condition or position to make no further trouble.
- to get even with;
get revenge upon: I'll fix him!
- to castrate or spay (an animal, esp. a pet).
- to make stable in consistency or condition;
reduce from fluidity or volatility to a more stable state.
- to convert atmospheric nitrogen into a useful compound, as a nitrate fertilizer.
- to render (an image) permanent by removing light-sensitive silver halides.
- [Microscopy.]to kill, make rigid, and preserve for microscopic study.
- to become fixed.
- to become set;
assume a rigid or solid form.
- to become stable or permanent.
- to settle down.
- to inject oneself with a narcotic.
- [Chiefly Southern U.S.]to prepare;
plan (usually fol. by an infinitive): I was just fixing to call you. We're fixing to go to Colorado this summer.
- fix on or upon, to decide on;
determine: We won't be able to fix on a location for the banquet until we know the number of guests.
- fix one's wagon, to exact retribution for an offense;
treat someone vengefully: I'll dock his pay and that will fix his wagon.
- fix up:
- to arrange for: to fix up a date.
- to provide with;
- to repair;
- to smooth over;
solve: They weren't able to fix up their differences.
- a position from which it is difficult to escape;
- a repair, adjustment, or solution, usually of an immediate nature: Can you think of a fix for the problem?
- a charted position of a vessel or aircraft, determined by two or more bearings taken on landmarks, heavenly bod-ies, etc.
- the determining of the position of a ship, plane, etc., by mathematical, electronic, or other means: The navigator took a fix on the sun and steered the ship due north.
- a clear determination: Can you get a fix on what he really means?
- an injection of heroin or other narcotic.
- the narcotic or amount of narcotic injected.
- a compulsively sought dose or infusion of something: to need one's daily fix of soap operas on TV.
- an underhand or illegal arrangement, esp. one secured through bribery or influence.
- a contest, situation, etc., whose outcome is prearranged dishonestly.
- in a fix, [Older Slang.]pregnant.
Plumbingplumb•ing (plum′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the system of pipes and other apparatus for conveying water, liquid wastes, etc., as in a building.
- the work or trade of a plumber.
- act of a person who plumbs, as in ascertaining depth.
Problemsprob•lem (prob′ləm),USA pronunciation n.
- any question or matter involving doubt, uncertainty, or difficulty.
- a question proposed for solution or discussion.
- [Math.]a statement requiring a solution, usually by means of a mathematical operation or geometric construction.
- no problem, (used as a conventional reply to a request or to express confirmation, affirmation, or gratitude).
- difficult to train or guide;
unruly: a problem child.
- [Literature.]dealing with choices of action difficult either for an individual or for society at large: a problem play.
MarthaMar•tha (mär′thə),USA pronunciation n.
- the sister of Mary and Lazarus. Luke 10:38–42;
- a female given name: from an Aramaic word meaning "lady.''
StewartStew•art (sto̅o̅′ərt, styo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n.
- Also, Stuart. See Darnley, Lord Henry.Du•gald (do̅o̅′gəld, dyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation 1753–1828, Scottish philosopher.
- James Maitland (Jimmy), 1908–97, U.S. actor.
- Potter, 1915–85, U.S. jurist: associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court 1958–81.
- a male given name.
Hello , this photo is about Fix Plumbing Problems #5 Martha Stewart. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 863 x 1079. It's file size is only 81 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Fix Plumbing Problems.
One of many most typical concerns we ask is how is my bath vanity repainted by me? The bathrooms have many benefits through the years and so are also the bathroom's center point. By painting or remodeling your Fix Plumbing Problems, you develop a great weekend task, paint the bath mirror with comparative convenience and takes only a few days of work and can bring lifestyle towards the outdated bathroom.
First we have to make toilet showcase to achieve this you need sandpaper screwdriver. Making use of your screwdriver, remove the hinges and eliminate all of the compartments from your own case that is current. Next grab a little mud along with your sandpaper all concluded from the makeup cabinet. Make certain the sand both attributes of the toilet door. Somewhat clean the whole bathroom with mild soap, after you have concluded sanding the door.
Utilize a high-quality primer to let the outside exterior of the t and your local gear shop consult with to have the best primer on your undertaking that is specific. Let before trying to paint your bathroom mirror the primer dry. Tape from all sides around your bathroom counter not to get coloring on your own surfaces or surfaces.
It is time for you to paint your case first till it starts, stirring the colour. Next work with roller or a brush to consistently coat the colour that is light onto all floors of the bathroom bureau. Better than to darken the project with one-layer of paint, to employ some light coats. Let overnight or to dry for hours that are all, then reinstall your second and next color layers.
Now we have colored back the dressing table covering the bathroom ground that touches the adjacent floor updating all doorways and reinserting every one of the accessories that have been introduced in this procedure. Now could be a great time to adjust the entranceway when it is not installed correctly to ensure that minor realignment to make the positioning of screws that are fresh to shut the entranceway smoothly.
Another way to tidy-up your previous toilet is with the addition of new buttons to the drawer and wardrobe doors. Likewise updating the sink with a more modern and new style can also help update your Fix Plumbing Problems #5 Martha Stewart that is previous.