Wooden Suspended Ceiling / Tile / Acoustic PLANOSTILE™ CHICAGO METALLIC CORPORATION . (beautiful False Ceiling Options #4) Pictures Collection
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Suspendedsus•pend (sə spend′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to hang by attachment to something above: to suspend a chandelier from the ceiling.
- to attach so as to allow free movement: to suspend a door on a hinge.
- to keep from falling, sinking, forming a deposit, etc., as if by hanging: to suspend solid particles in a liquid.
- to hold or keep undetermined;
refrain from forming or concluding definitely: to suspend one's judgment.
- to defer or postpone: to suspend sentence on a convicted person.
- to cause to cease or bring to a stop or stay, usually for a time: to suspend payment.
- to cause to cease for a time from operation or effect, as a law, rule, privilege, service, or the like: to suspend ferry service.
- to debar, usually for a limited time, from the exercise of an office or function or the enjoyment of a privilege: The student was suspended from school.
- to keep in a mood or feeling of expectation or incompleteness;
keep waiting in suspense: Finish the story; don't suspend us in midair.
- to prolong (a note or tone) into the next chord.
- to come to a stop, usually temporarily;
cease from operation for a time.
- to stop payment;
be unable to meet financial obligations.
- to hang or be suspended, as from another object: The chandelier suspends from the ceiling.
- to be suspended, as in a liquid, gas, etc.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Acoustica•cous•tic (ə ko̅o̅′stik),USA pronunciation adj. Also, a•cous′ti•cal.
- pertaining to the sense or organs of hearing, to sound, or to the science of sound.
- (of a building material) designed for controlling sound.
- of, pertaining to, or being a musical instrument whose sound is not electrically enhanced or modified.
- arranged for or made up of such instruments: an acoustic solo; an acoustic group.
- [Obs.]a remedy for deafness or imperfect hearing.
CHICAGOChi•ca•go (shi kä′gō, -kô′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in NE Illinois, on Lake Michigan: second largest city in the U.S. 3,005,072.
METALLICme•tal•lic (mə tal′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or consisting of metal.
- of the nature of or suggesting metal, as in luster, resonance, or hardness: metallic green; a harsh metallic sound.
- (of a metal element) being in the free or uncombined state: metallic iron.
- containing or yielding metal.
- a yarn or fiber made partly or entirely of metal and having a metallic appearance.
- a fabric made of such a yarn or fiber.
Hello folks, this blog post is about Wooden Suspended Ceiling / Tile / Acoustic PLANOSTILE™ CHICAGO METALLIC CORPORATION . (beautiful False Ceiling Options #4). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 653 x 436. It's file size is only 30 KB. Wether You want to save This photo to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: False Ceiling Options.
When paired together with the proper accent hues like shades of silver, blue green that is light Wooden Suspended Ceiling / Tile / Acoustic PLANOSTILE™ CHICAGO METALLIC CORPORATION . (beautiful False Ceiling Options #4) might be neat colors for that room. Gleaming extras can make your house more beautiful and relaxed. It is using orange colour is the very best shade for your bedroom and was spot on, not too brilliant but relaxing.
This color is really blends perfectly together with the color palette and accessories utilized in this bedroom We hope room layout with color selections above will help you evaluate your house on the color palette that is most comfy for you.The rooms are properly designed first of selecting the most appropriate color.
Choosing a color-scheme that you allow you to experience not most uncomfortable and like could be the matter that is most significant that you should contemplate. Don't forget to be sure that whatsoever colour mix you decide on must match every depth inside your bedroom.