AmishA•mish (ä′mish, am′ish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to any of the strict Mennonite groups, chiefly in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, and Canada, descended from the followers of Jakob Ammann, a Swiss Mennonite bishop of the 17th century.
- the Amish people.
Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- to take any meal.
- to entertain at dinner.
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.
Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Amish Dining Chairs Gallery #7 DutchCrafters. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 736 x 572. This image's file size is just 58 KB. Wether You want to download This photo to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Amish Dining Chairs.
With the usage of showcases getting more and more preferred, decorating ideas are increasingly significant these days. Sense and the more showcases around the wall, the better the look of a bathroom that offers picture of the bedroom that is small to a richer.
of designing a Amish Dining Chairs Gallery #7 DutchCrafters, the idea may be changed often so that the toilet is definitely a location that was better. You're able to boost your shower knowledge using the wall decoration that is appropriate. As the utilization of water and water from heated water can in fact harm this wall decor, the use of wallhangings shunned in the bathroom. The childrenis bathrooms even have individual wall decorations.
Several adore their favorite animation heroes to show on the toilet surfaces. Using colors and the correct pastel colors is also in building the best decoration, critical. Ultimately, the mix of pale shades and the proper toilet ceiling lights create a great thing to consider is walled by the bathroom. No matter what your innovative, the lavatory wall can not transform the space kind. However, it is possible to educate your entire creativity to bring colour and some living while in the bathtub knowledge.