Weightweight (wāt),USA pronunciation n.
- the amount or quantity of heaviness or mass;
amount a thing weighs.
- the force that gravitation exerts upon a body, equal to the mass of the body times the local acceleration of gravity: commonly taken, in a region of constant gravitational acceleration, as a measure of mass.
- a system of units for expressing heaviness or mass: avoirdupois weight.
- a unit of heaviness or mass: The pound is a common weight in English-speaking countries.
- a body of determinate mass, as of metal, for using on a balance or scale in weighing objects, substances, etc.
- a specific quantity of a substance that is determined by weighing or that weighs a fixed amount: a half-ounce weight of gold dust.
- any heavy load, mass, or object: Put down that weight and rest your arms.
- an object used or useful solely because of its heaviness: the weights of a clock.
- a mental or moral burden, as of care, sorrow, or responsibility: Knowing you are safe takes a weight off my mind.
- importance, moment, consequence, or effective influence: an opinion of great weight.
- a measure of the relative importance of an item in a statistical population.
- (of clothing, textiles, etc.)
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to warmth or to seasonal use (often used in combination): a winter-weight jacket.
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to use: a bolt of coat-weight woolen cloth.
- (of type) the degree of blackness or boldness.
- (esp. in boxing) a division or class to which a contestant belongs according to how much he weighs: two brothers who fight professionally in the same weight.
- the total amount the jockey, saddle, and leads must weigh on a racehorse during a race, according to the conditions of the race: Jacinto has a weight of 122 pounds in the seventh race.
- the stress or accent value given a sound, syllable, or word.
- by weight, according to measurement of heaviness or mass: Rates are determined by weight.
- carry weight, to have importance or significance;
influence: Her opinion is certain to carry weight.
- pull one's weight, to contribute one's rightful share of work to a project or job: We will finish in time if we each pull our weight.Also, pull one's own weight.
- throw one's weight around or about, to use one's power and influence, esp. beyond the bounds of propriety, to secure some personal gain.
- to add weight to;
load with additional weight: to weight sacks before dumping them overboard.
- to load (fabrics, threads, etc.) with mineral or other matter to increase the weight or bulk.
- to burden with or as if with weight (often fol. by down): Financial worries have weighted that family down for years.
- to give a statistical weight to.
- to bias or slant toward a particular goal or direction;
manipulate: The teacher weighted the test so students who had read both books would make the highest marks.
- to assign (a racehorse) a specific weight to carry in a race: The handicapper weighted Dapper Dan with 128 pounds.
Systemsys•tem (sis′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- an assemblage or combination of things or parts forming a complex or unitary whole: a mountain system; a railroad system.
- any assemblage or set of correlated members: a system of currency; a system of shorthand characters.
- an ordered and comprehensive assemblage of facts, principles, doctrines, or the like in a particular field of knowledge or thought: a system of philosophy.
- a coordinated body of methods or a scheme or plan of procedure;
organizational scheme: a system of government.
- any formulated, regular, or special method or plan of procedure: a system of marking, numbering, or measuring; a winning system at bridge.
- due method or orderly manner of arrangement or procedure: There is no system in his work.
- the world or universe.
- a number of heavenly bodies associated and acting together according to certain natural laws: the solar system.
- a hypothesis or theory of the disposition and arrangements of the heavenly bodies by which their phenomena, motions, changes, etc., are explained: the Ptolemaic system; the Copernican system.
- an assemblage of organs or related tissues concerned with the same function: the nervous system; the digestive system.
- the entire human or animal body considered as a functioning unit: an ingredient toxic to the system.
- one's psychological makeup, esp. with reference to desires or preoccupations: to get something out of one's system.
- a method or scheme of classification: the Linnean system of plants.
- (sometimes cap.) the prevailing structure or organization of society, business, or politics or of society in general;
establishment (usually prec. by the): to work within the system instead of trying to change it.
- a major division of rocks comprising sedimentary deposits and igneous masses formed during a single geologic period.
- [Physical Chem.]a combination of two or more phases, as a binary system, each of which consists of one or more substances, that is attaining or is in equilibrium.
- a working combination of hardware, software, and data communications devices.
- either of the two groups of 16 playing squares on four alternate columns.
Howdy , this picture is about Weider Pro 6900 Weight System (superb Joe Weider Bench Press #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1640 x 1640. This image's file size is only 153 KB. Wether You desired to save This post to Your computer, you may Click here. You could too download more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Joe Weider Bench Press.
Wood surfaces you'll find many hues available on the market then I'm sure there is an item to complement developers to possibly the wildest suggestions. While being innovative and forcing on the restrictions of traditional style is definitely pleasant in the interiordesign sector is still crucial to check out certain principles and guidelines to prevent a few of the mistakes embarrassing Weider Pro 6900 Weight System (superb Joe Weider Bench Press #4) vogue.
Below you'll discover some simple but impressive suggestions when selecting the Weider Pro 6900 Weight System (superb Joe Weider Bench Press #4) on your interior to keep in mind.
Brown, hot platinum and red timber tones can make your place cozy. White and flooring that is grey is likely to make your bedroom huge. Select pure tinted wood floor in matt end in the event the power to disguise a little reduction and scores are a must. Understand that the colors must enhance each other and comparison. The floor can't have equivalent colors as furniture.
Avoid using black ground in a tiny bedroom with black surfaces - it'll create the space more thick and dismal (observe floors manufactured from dark wood). Dim hues bring the warmth of another aspects of design out. For lightcolored surfaces and walls roofs go in suites with reduced.
The room size, texture and shade of the surfaces, large roofs and also the colour of the furniture must be your concern when selecting colors on your ground. For that ultimate design to be successful must be complementary hues. The new flooring must complement the existing timber floors to keep stream and the honesty of your home.
Dim and dark hues are a popular alternative for painters' galleries, contemporary chic and decorations. Polluted classic brown colour or pure wood that is perfect in the event you choose a vintage search. Color level and vibrant (numerous shades-of crimson: walnut and ash Jatoba or stained while in the same shade) that's ideal for industrial interiors, workplaces and other significant spaces where a floor becomes a fundamental part of the decoration.
There's no greater strategy to determine the colour of the ground as opposed to taking a look at the trial site in natural light as the Weider Pro 6900 Weight System (superb Joe Weider Bench Press #4) photographs and virtual room planner may give a broad concept of exactly what the ultimate consequence might be.