Meetingmeet•ing (mē′ting),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of coming together: a chance meeting in the park.
- an assembly or conference of persons for a specific purpose: a ten o'clock business meeting.
- the body of persons present at an assembly or conference: to read a report to the meeting.
- a hostile encounter;
- an assembly for religious worship, esp. of Quakers.
- See meeting house.
- a place or point of contact;
union: the meeting of two roads; the meeting of the waters.
- take a meeting, [Informal.]to hold, conduct, or participate in a meeting: The producer took a meeting with the cast of the film.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Projectorspro•jec•tor (prə jek′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- an apparatus for throwing an image on a screen, as a motion-picture projector or magic lantern.
- a device for projecting a beam of light.
- a person who forms projects or plans;
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Hi guys, this attachment is about Meeting Room Projectors Ideas #2 Scenario. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 5760 x 3844. It's file size is only 5095 KB. Wether You want to download This post to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Meeting Room Projectors.
You'll be able to finish the decor with the addition of decorations attached by putting a tiny rug and fascinating inside it. This rug will soon be tied along with all of the goods in a pleasant view.
That Work Place Decorating Suggestions To Defeat Indifference in Work could quite possibly be tips and insight for the interior planning of one's dream home. The office is actually a spot where we spending some time performing our daily work. There are also indicating the office can be a second home than homes.
Consequently, it is very important to have the ability to manage the office room comfy and enjoyable. Since to really have a comfy Meeting Room Projectors Ideas #2 Scenario, we shall feel appreciate performing their daily workday for many people feel exhausted and bored.