11 pictures of 2018 Led Color Change Light Up Drink Cup Mat Tableware Glow Kitchen Bar Club Party Decor From Weysuntrade, $1.61 | Dhgate.Com ( Light Up Mat #4)
Ledled (led),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of lead 1.
light-emitting diode: a semiconductor diode that emits light when conducting current and is used in electronic equipment, esp. for displaying readings on digital watches, calculators, etc.
Colorcol•or (kul′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light;
saturation or chroma;
- the natural appearance of the skin, esp. of the face;
complexion: She has a lovely color.
- a ruddy complexion: The wind and sun had given color to the sailor's face.
- a blush: His remarks brought the color to her face.
- vivid or distinctive quality, as of a literary work: Melville's description of a whaling voyage is full of color.
- details in description, customs, speech, habits, etc., of a place or period: The novel takes place in New Orleans and contains much local color.
- something that is used for coloring;
- background information, as anecdotes about players or competitors or analyses of plays, strategy, or performance, given by a sportscaster to heighten interest in a sportscast.
- any distinctive color or combination or pattern of colors, esp. of a badge, ribbon, uniform, or the like, worn or displayed as a symbol of or to identify allegiance to, membership in, or sponsorship by a school, group, or organization.
- nature, viewpoint, or attitude;
personality: His behavior in a crisis revealed his true colors.
- a flag, ensign, etc., particularly the national flag.
- [U.S. Navy.]the ceremony of hoisting the national flag at 8 a.m. and of lowering it at sunset.
- skin complexion of a particular people or race, esp. when other than white: a man of color.
- outward appearance or aspect;
guise or show: It was a lie, but it had the color of the truth.
- a pretext: She did it under the color of doing a good deed.
- [Painting.]the general use or effect of the pigments in a picture.
- [Chiefly Law.]an apparent or prima facie right or ground: to hold possession under color of title.
- See tone color.
- a trace or particle of valuable mineral, esp. gold, as shown by washing auriferous gravel.
- any of the labels red, green, or blue that designate the three states in which quarks are expected to exist, or any of the corresponding labels for antiquark states. Cf. quantum chromodynamics, quark model.
- the amount of ink used.
- a tincture other than a fur or metal, usually including gules, azure, vert, sable, and purpure.
- call to the colors, to summon for service in the armed forces: Thousands are being called to the colors.
- change color:
- to blush as from embarrassment.
- to turn pale, as from fear: When he saw the size of his opponent, he changed color.
- with flying colors. See flying colors.
- involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.
- to give or apply color to;
dye: She colored her hair dark red.
- to cause to appear different from the reality: In order to influence the jury, he colored his account of what had happened.
- to give a special character or distinguishing quality to: His personal feelings color his writing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] colour. col′or•er, n.
- to take on or change color: The ocean colored at dawn.
- to flush* blush: He colored when confronted with the incriminating evidence.
Changechange (chānj),USA pronunciation v., changed, chang•ing, n.
- to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone: to change one's name; to change one's opinion; to change the course of history.
- to transform or convert (usually fol. by into): The witch changed the prince into a toad.
- to substitute another or others for;
exchange for something else, usually of the same kind: She changed her shoes when she got home from the office.
- to give and take reciprocally;
interchange: to change places with someone.
- to transfer from one (conveyance) to another: You'll have to change planes in Chicago.
- to give or get smaller money in exchange for: to change a five-dollar bill.
- to give or get foreign money in exchange for: to change dollars into francs.
- to remove and replace the covering or coverings of: to change a bed; to change a baby.
- to become different: Overnight the nation's mood changed.
- to become altered or modified: Colors change if they are exposed to the sun.
- to become transformed or converted (usually fol. by into): The toad changed into a prince again.
- to pass gradually into (usually fol. by to or into): Summer changed to autumn.
- to make a change or an exchange: If you want to sit next to the window, I'll change with you.
- to transfer between trains or other conveyances: We can take the local and change to an express at the next stop.
- to change one's clothes: She changed into jeans.
- (of the moon) to pass from one phase to another.
- (of the voice) to become deeper in tone;
come to have a lower register: The boy's voice began to change when he was thirteen.
- change front, [Mil.]to shift a military force in another direction.
- change hands. See hand (def. 34).
- change off:
- to take turns with another, as at doing a task.
- to alternate between two tasks or between a task and a rest break.
- change one's mind, to change one's opinions or intentions.
- the act or fact of changing;
fact of being changed.
- a transformation or modification;
alteration: They noticed the change in his facial expression.
- a variation or deviation: a change in the daily routine.
- the substitution of one thing for another: We finally made the change to an oil-burning furnace.
- variety or novelty: Let's try a new restaurant for a change.
- the passing from one place, state, form, or phase to another: a change of seasons; social change.
- [Jazz.]harmonic progression from one tonality to another;
- the supplanting of one thing by another.
- anything that is or may be substituted for another.
- a fresh set of clothing.
- money given in exchange for an equivalent of higher denomination.
- a balance of money that is returned when the sum tendered in payment is larger than the sum due.
- coins of low denomination.
- any of the various sequences in which a peal of bells may be rung.
- Also, 'change. exchange (def. 10).
- ring the changes:
- to perform all permutations possible in ringing a set of tuned bells, as in a bell tower of a church.
- to vary the manner of performing an action or of discussing a subject;
repeat with variations.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Upup (up),USA pronunciation adv., prep., adj., n., v., upped, up•ping.
- to, toward, or in a more elevated position: to climb up to the top of a ladder.
- to or in an erect position: to stand up.
- out of bed: to get up.
- above the horizon: The moon came up.
- to or at any point that is considered higher.
- to or at a source, origin, center, or the like: to follow a stream up to its source.
- to or at a higher point or degree, as of rank, size, value, pitch, loudness, brightness, maturity, or speed:to move up in a firm;
to pump up a tire;
to turn a lantern up;
Prices are going up. Speak up! Hurry up!
in a leading position in a competition: He managed to get up on his opponent by three points.
- in continuing contact, esp. as reflecting continuing awareness, knowledge, etc.: to keep up with the latest developments in mathematics.
- into or in activity, operation, etc.: to set up vibrations.
- into a state of emotional agitation or distress: His insults left her all roiled up.
- into existence, visible form, etc.: His sample was worked up in the studio.
- into view, prominence, or consideration: The lost papers have turned up.
- into or in a place of safekeeping, storage, retirement, etc.: to lay up riches; to put up preserves.
- into or in a state of union, contraction, etc.: to add up a column of figures; to fold up.
- to the required or final point: to pay up one's debts; burned up.
- to a state of completion;
to an end: She finished it all up.
- to a halt: The riders reined up and dismounted.
- [Baseball.]being the player or team batting;
- (used as a function word for additional emphasis, sometimes prec. by it): Go wake your father up. What plugged it up? We laughed it up.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The golfer was two strokes up on his nearest competitor.
apiece: The score was seven up in the final quarter.
- (of machines or equipment, as computers) working;
in working order or in operation.
- [Informal.]without the addition of ice;
straight up: Bring me a martini, up.
- [Naut.]toward the wind: Put the helm up.
- all up with, at or approaching the end of;
with defeat or ruin imminent for: He realized it was all up with him when the search party began to close in.
- go up in one's lines. See line 1 (def. 58).
- up against, faced or confronted with: They were up against formidable obstacles.
- up against it, in a difficult situation, esp. in financial straits: There was no one to help him when he was up against it.
- up and around, recovered from an illness;
able to leave one's bed. Also, up and about.
- up and down:
- back and forth;
backward and forward: He paced up and down.
- from top to bottom or head to toe: She looked me up and down before replying.
- up for, considered as eligible or as a possibility for (something): The child is up for adoption. Three actresses are up for the role.
- up to:
- as far as or approaching (a certain part, degree, point, etc.): She went wading up to her knees. I am up to the eighth lesson.
- in full realization or attainment of: He worked up to president of the company.
- as many as;
to the limit of: The car will seat up to five persons.
- having adequate powers or ability for;
equal to: He didn't think I was up to the job.
- the duty or responsibility of;
incumbent upon: It's up to you to break the news to him.
- engaged in;
doing: What have you been up to lately?
- to, toward, or at an elevated place on or in: They went up the stairs. The cat is up the tree.
- to, toward, or at a high or higher station, condition, or rank on or in: He is well up the social ladder.
- at or to a farther point or higher place on or in: She is up the street. I'm going up the street.
- toward the source, origin, etc., of: up the stream.
- toward a particular direction or in the interior of, as a region or territory: The explorers were up north.
- in a course or direction that is contrary to that of: to row up the current.
- up your ass, [Slang](vulgar). See shove (def. 6). Also, up yours.
- moving in or related to a direction that is up or is regarded as up: the up elevator; the up train traveling north; the up platform of a railroad station.
aware (usually fol. by on or in): She is always up on current events.
terminated: The game is up. Your hour is up.
- going on or happening;
occurring: What's up over there?
- having a high position or station: He is up in society.
- in an erect, vertical, or raised position: The gate at the railroad crossing is up. The tent is up.
- above the earth or ground: The corn is up and ready to be harvested.
- in the air;
aloft: The meteorological balloons are up. The airplanes are up for their reconnaissance flights.
- (of heavenly bodies) risen above the horizon: The sun is up.
- awake or out of bed: to be up with insomnia.
- mounted on horseback: He knows which jockeys are up in every race.
- (of water in natural bodies) high with relation to the banks or shore: The tide is up.
constructed: The new museum is up and open to the public.
- facing upward: He is resting and his face is up.
- See sunnyside up.
- (of roads, highways, etc.) having the surface broken or removed (usually used in combination): a torn-up road.
- in revolt, mutiny, or rebellious agitation: Many territories were up and preparing to send troops against the government.
- in a state of agitation: Beware of him when his temper is up.
- [Informal.]cheerful or optimistic;
- [Informal.]productive, favorable, or profitable: a string of up months for the company.
- afoot or amiss: Her nervous manner told me that something was up.
- in a state of enthusiastic or confident readiness (usually fol. by for): The team was definitely up for the game.
on the way: She was on a ship up for Australia.
- resolved in an unfavorable or undesired way: They knew that their game was up.
- higher than formerly in cost, amount, degree, etc.: The price of meat was up.
- (of age) advanced (usually fol. by in): He is rather spry for a man so up in years.
- active: The captain wished to set sail as soon as the wind was up.
- in a legal proceeding as defendant: He is up for murder.
- in operation or ready for use: The theater's lights are up.
- (of points or other standards used to determine the winner in a competition) ahead;
in advance: He won the game with two points up over his opponent.
- considered or under consideration: a candidate up for reelection; a bill that is up before Congress.
bet: He won all the money up in the game.
- living or located inland or on elevated ground: They live in a village two miles up from the coast.
- (used with a preceding numeral to indicate that a score is tied in a competition): It was 10 up at the end of the first half.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents: They scored three times in a row to go two up.
- straight up. See straight (def. 38).
- up and doing, [Informal.]actively engaged;
busy: During her convalescence she longed to be up and doing.
- an upward movement;
- a rise of fortune, mood, etc.
- a time of good fortune, prosperity, or happiness: He has had more ups than downs in his career.
- an upbound means of public transportation, as a train or bus.
- [Informal.]a feeling or state of happiness, exuberance, or elation.
- [Slang.]upper (def. 10).
- a person or thing that is in a favorable position of wealth, fortune, etc.: People who were ups in the business world suffered losses in the economic depression.
- an upward slope;
- an upward course or rise, as in price or value: The landlord promised his tenants there would be no further ups in the rent this year.
- on the up and up, [Informal.]frank;
sincere: He seems to be on the up and up.Also, on the up-and-up.
- to put or take up.
- to make larger;
step up: to up output.
- to raise;
go better than (a preceding wager): to up the ante.
- [Informal.]to start up;
begin something abruptly (usually fol. by and and another verb): Then he upped and ran away from home.
- (often used imperatively or hortatively) to rise up: Up, men, and fight until all the enemy are defeated!
Cupcup (kup),USA pronunciation n., v., cupped, cup•ping.
- a small, open container made of china, glass, metal, etc., usually having a handle and used chiefly as a receptable from which to drink tea, soup, etc.
- the bowllike part of a goblet or the like.
- a cup with its contents.
- the quantity contained in a cup.
- a unit of capacity, equal to 8 fluid ounces (237 milliliters) or 16 tablespoons;
- an ornamental bowl, vase, etc., esp. of precious metal, offered as a prize for a contest.
- any of various beverages, as a mixture of wine and various ingredients: claret cup.
- the chalice used in the Eucharist.
- the wine of the Eucharist.
- something to be partaken of or endured;
one's portion, as of joy or suffering.
- cups, the drinking of intoxicating liquors.
- any cuplike utensil, organ, part, cavity, etc.
- either of the two forms that cover and usually support the breasts in a brassiere or other garment, as a bathing suit.
- an athletic supporter reinforced with rigid plastic or metal for added protection.
- the metal receptacle within the hole.
- the hole itself.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Crater.
- See cupping glass.
- [Metalworking.]a cylindrical shell closed at one end, esp. one produced in the first stages of a deep-drawing operation.
- [Math.]the cuplike symbol ∪, used to indicate the union of two sets. Cf. union (def. 10a).
- in one's cups, intoxicated;
- to take or place in, or as in, a cup: He cupped his ear with the palm of his hand.
- to form into a cuplike shape: He cupped his hands.
- to use a cupping glass on.
- [Metalworking.]to form (tubing, containers, etc.) by punching hot strip or sheet metal and drawing it through a die. Cf. deep-draw.
Matmat1 (mat),USA pronunciation n., v., mat•ted, mat•ting.
- a piece of fabric made of plaited or woven rushes, straw, hemp, or similar fiber, or of some other pliant material, as rubber, used as a protective covering on a floor or other surface, to wipe the shoes on, etc.
- a smaller piece of material, often ornamental, set under a dish of food, a lamp, vase, etc.
- the padded canvas covering the entire floor of a wrestling ring, for protecting the contestants from injury when thrown.
- a thick pad placed on the floor for the protection of tumblers and others engaged in gymnastic sports.
- a thickly growing or thick and tangled mass, as of hair or weeds.
- a sack made of matting, as for coffee or sugar.
- a slablike footing of concrete, esp. one for an entire building.
- a heavy mesh reinforcement for a concrete slab.
- go to the mat, to contend or struggle in a determined or unyielding way: The President is going to the mat with Congress over the proposed budget cuts.
- to cover with or as if with mats or matting.
- to form into a mat, as by interweaving.
- to become entangled;
form tangled masses.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Barbar1 (bär),USA pronunciation n., v., barred, bar•ring, prep.
- a relatively long, evenly shaped piece of some solid substance, as metal or wood, used as a guard or obstruction or for some mechanical purpose: the bars of a cage.
- an oblong piece of any solid material: a bar of soap; a candy bar.
- the amount of material in a bar.
- an ingot, lump, or wedge of gold or silver.
- a long ridge of sand, gravel, or other material near or slightly above the surface of the water at or near the mouth of a river or harbor entrance, often constituting an obstruction to navigation.
- anything that obstructs, hinders, or impedes;
barrier: a bar to important legislation.
- a counter or place where beverages, esp. liquors, or light meals are served to customers: a snack bar; a milk bar.
- a barroom or tavern.
- (in a home) a counter, small wagon, or similar piece of furniture for serving food or beverages: a breakfast bar.
- the legal profession.
- the practicing members of the legal profession in a given community.
- any tribunal: the bar of public opinion.
- a band or strip: a bar of light.
- a railing in a courtroom separating the general public from the part of the room occupied by the judges, jury, attorneys, etc.
- a crowbar.
- Also called bar line. the line marking the division between two measures of music.
- See double bar.
- the unit of music contained between two bar lines;
- an objection that nullifies an action or claim.
- a stoppage or defeat of an alleged right of action.
- [Typography.]a horizontal stroke of a type character, as of an A, H, t, and sometimes e.
- (in tracery) a relatively long and slender upright of stone treated as a colonette or molded.
- [Building Trades.]
- an iron or steel shape: I-bar.
- a muntin.
- one of a pair of metal or cloth insignia worn by certain commissioned officers.
- bars, the transverse ridges on the roof of the mouth of a horse.
- a space between the molar and canine teeth of a horse into which the bit is fitted.
- (in a bridle) the mouthpiece connecting the cheeks.
- bride2 (def. 1).
- a horizontal band, narrower than a fess, that crosses the field of an escutcheon.
- [Obs.]a gateway capable of being barred.
- at bar, [Law.]
- before the court and being tried: a case at bar.
- before all the judges of a court: a trial at bar.
- behind bars, in jail: We wanted the criminal behind bars.
- to equip or fasten with a bar or bars: Bar the door before retiring for the night.
- to block by or as if by bars: The police barred the exits in an attempt to prevent the thief 's escape.
- to prevent or hinder: They barred her entrance to the club.
- to exclude or except: He was barred from membership because of his reputation.
- to mark with bars, stripes, or bands.
but: bar none.
Clubclub (klub),USA pronunciation n., v., clubbed, club•bing, adj.
- a heavy stick, usually thicker at one end than at the other, suitable for use as a weapon;
- a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose: They organized a computer club.
- the building or rooms occupied by such a group.
- an organization that offers its subscribers certain benefits, as discounts, bonuses, or interest, in return for regular purchases or payments: a book club; a record club; a Christmas club.
- a stick or bat used to drive a ball in various games, as golf.
- See Indian club.
- a nightclub or cabaret: Last night we went to all the clubs in town.
- a black trefoil-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card bearing such figures.
- clubs, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Clubs is trump. Clubs are trump.
- See club sandwich.
- a short spar attached to the end of a gaff to allow the clew of a gaff topsail to extend beyond the peak of the gaff.
- a short spar attached to the truck of a mast to support the upper part of a club topsail.
- clubfoot (def. 3).
- to beat with or as with a club.
- to gather or form into a clublike mass.
- to unite;
- to contribute as one's share toward a joint expense;
make up by joint contribution (often fol. by up or together): They clubbed their dollars together to buy the expensive present.
- to defray by proportional shares.
- to hold (a rifle, shotgun, etc.) by the barrel, so as to use the stock as a club.
- to combine or join together, as for a common purpose.
- to attend a club or a club's activities.
- to gather into a mass.
- to contribute to a common fund.
- [Naut.]to drift in a current with an anchor, usually rigged with a spring, dragging or dangling to reduce speed.
- of or pertaining to a club.
- consisting of a combination of foods offered at the price set on the menu: They allow no substitutions on the club luncheon.
Partypar•ty (pär′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj., v., -tied, -ty•ing.
- a social gathering, as of invited guests at a private home, for conversation, refreshments, entertainment, etc.: a cocktail party.
- a group gathered for a special purpose or task: a fishing party; a search party.
- a detachment, squad, or detail of troops assigned to perform some particular mission or service.
- a group of persons with common purposes or opinions who support one side of a dispute, question, debate, etc.
- a group of persons with common political opinions and purposes organized for gaining political influence and governmental control and for directing government policy: the Republican party; the Democratic party.
- the system of taking sides on public or political questions or the like.
- attachment or devotion to one side or faction;
partisanship: to put considerations of party first.
- one of the litigants in a legal proceeding;
a plaintiff or defendant in a suit.
- a signatory to a legal instrument.
- a person participating in or otherwise privy to a crime.
- a person or group that participates in some action, affair, plan, etc.;
participant: He was a party to the merger deal.
- the person under consideration;
a specific individual: Look at the party in the green velvet shorts.
- a person or, usually, two or more persons together patronizing a restaurant, attending a social or cultural function, etc.: The headwaiter asked how many were in our party; a party of 12 French physicists touring the labs; a party of one at the small table.
- a person participating in a telephone conversation: I have your party on the line.
- any occasion or activity likened to a social party, as specified;
session: The couple in the next apartment are having their usual dish-throwing party.
- an advantageous or pleasurable situation or combination of circumstances of some duration and often of questionable character;
period of content, license, exemption, etc.: The police broke in and suddenly the party was over for the nation's most notorious gunman.
- of or pertaining to a party or faction;
partisan: party leaders.
- of or for a social gathering: her new party dress.
- being shared by or pertaining to two or more persons or things.
- (of an escutcheon) having the field divided into a number of parts, usually two;
- to go to or give parties, esp. a series of parties.
- to enjoy oneself thoroughly and without restraint;
indulge in pleasure.
Decordé•cor (dā kôr′, di-, dā′kôr),USA pronunciation n.
- style or mode of decoration, as of a room, building, or the like: modern office décor; a bedroom having a Spanish décor.
- decoration in general;
ornamentation: beads, baubles, and other décor.
- [Theat.]scenic decoration;
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
Hi , this blog post is about 2018 Led Color Change Light Up Drink Cup Mat Tableware Glow Kitchen Bar Club Party Decor From Weysuntrade, $1.61 | Dhgate.Com ( Light Up Mat #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 648 x 648. It's file size is only 65 KB. Wether You desired to download This picture to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Light Up Mat.
Are you having problems identifying which lamps is likely to be selected on your 2018 Led Color Change Light Up Drink Cup Mat Tableware Glow Kitchen Bar Club Party Decor From Weysuntrade, $1.61 | Dhgate.Com ( Light Up Mat #4), or simply just the very best illumination layout for-you? Well, today is your lucky day since we'll give you four incredible recommendations on how exactly to choose the ideal illumination on your bedroom! Bedside lights are a must in nearly every bedroom.
Nevertheless, it is sometimes inadequate, which means you should think about it to contemplate just how many clearly illuminated locations you ought to have within your bedroom. You are able to go together with ways that are various and choose to use a-little wall sconce a suspension lamp as your bedside light.
The thing that is important is to pick the alternative that best suits your preferences whether appearance or their place is related. It is crucial that you choose why the particular light is put not there and below.