Connectcon•nect (kə nekt′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to join, link, or fasten together;
unite or bind: to connect the two cities by a bridge; Communication satellites connect the local stations into a network.
- to establish communication between;
put in communication: Operator, will you please connect me with Mr. Jones?
- to have as an accompanying or associated feature: pleasures connected with music.
- to cause to be associated, as in a personal or business relationship: to connect oneself with a group of like-minded persons; Our bank is connected with major foreign banks.
- to associate mentally or emotionally: She connects all telegrams with bad news.
- to link to an electrical or communications system;
hook up: to connect a telephone.
- to become connected;
join or unite: These two parts connect at the sides.
- (of trains, buses, etc.) to run so as to make connections (often fol. by with): This bus connects with a northbound bus.
- to have or establish successful communication;
make contact: I connected with two new clients today.
- to relate to or be in harmony with another person, one's work, etc.: We knew each other well but never connected.
- (of an addict or drug dealer) to make direct contact for the illegal sale or purchase of narcotics.
- to hit successfully or solidly: The batter connected for a home run. The boxer connected with a right.
con•nect′i•ble, con•nect′a•ble, adj.
- of or pertaining to a connection or connections: connect charges for a new cable television channel.
con•nect′i•bil′i•ty, con•nect′a•bil′i•ty, n.
Itit1 (it),USA pronunciation pron., nom. it, poss. its or ([Obs.]or[Dial.]) it, obj. it;
pl. nom. they, poss. their or theirs, obj. them;
- (used to represent an inanimate thing understood, previously mentioned, about to be mentioned, or present in the immediate context): It has whitewall tires and red upholstery. You can't tell a book by its cover.
- (used to represent a person or animal understood, previously mentioned, or about to be mentioned whose gender is unknown or disregarded): It was the largest ever caught off the Florida coast. Who was it? It was John. The horse had its saddle on.
- (used to represent a group understood or previously mentioned): The judge told the jury it must decide two issues.
- (used to represent a concept or abstract idea understood or previously stated): It all started with Adam and Eve. He has been taught to believe it all his life.
- (used to represent an action or activity understood, previously mentioned, or about to be mentioned): Since you don't like it, you don't have to go skiing.
- (used as the impersonal subject of the verb to be, esp. to refer to time, distance, or the weather): It is six o'clock. It is five miles to town. It was foggy.
- (used in statements expressing an action, condition, fact, circumstance, or situation without reference to an agent): If it weren't for Edna, I wouldn't go.
- (used in referring to something as the origin or cause of pain, pleasure, etc.): Where does it hurt? It looks bad for the candidate.
- (used in referring to a source not specifically named or described): It is said that love is blind.
- (used in referring to the general state of affairs;
circumstances, fate, or life in general): How's it going with you?
- (used as an anticipatory subject or object to make a sentence more eloquent or suspenseful or to shift emphasis): It is necessary that you do your duty. It was a gun that he was carrying.
- [Informal.](used instead of the pronoun its before a gerund): It having rained for only one hour didn't help the crops.
- (in children's games) the player called upon to perform some task, as, in tag, the one who must catch the other players.
- sex appeal.
- sexual intercourse.
- get with it, [Slang.]to become active or interested: He was warned to get with it or resign.
- have it, [Informal.]
- to love someone: She really has it bad for him.
- to possess the requisite abilities for something;
be talented, adept, or proficient: In this business youeither have it or you don't.
- with it, [Slang.]
- aware of the latest fads, fashions, etc.;
- attentive or alert: I'm just not with it early in the morning.
- understanding or appreciative of something, as jazz.
- Carnival Slang. being a member of the carnival.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Hello there, this attachment is about Connect It Gallery (attractive Ofd Furniture #7). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 911 x 562. This blog post's file size is only 35 KB. If You ought to save This image to Your PC, you should Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Ofd Furniture.
Since you've visited a thriftstore probably it has been a while, or possibly you've never visited one? You will actually drop, in that case. Usually they've home furnishings items that are cheaper than home furnishings, but occasionally you'll be able to report some couch is excellent enough.
It might seem differently when in your home and in comparison to examples, while some may look excellent while in the retailer. It is easy to find swatches at your home improvement store, or just take a photo of one's taste for comparison goods from happening to stop this.
Be sure to buy in the retailer, in case you choose to purchase a Connect It Gallery (attractive Ofd Furniture #7). Many people do not think to examine the goods before they acquire things. Hard to displace the furniture in certain furniture outlets. Carry samples of hues once you go shopping for classic and traditional furnishings.